Chapter 27

"Lil girl I'm 37 years old I'm not about to argue with your young ass over a nigga" she waved me off grabbing Zay's hand

She whaaat?!? Babyyyy girl......

"You how old?" I squinted my eyes looking between the two. Before I knew it was dying laughing. Cackling!!!

So...you a ain't shit mother but you a sugar momma to a grown ass man..... whew child.

"Oh my y'all are entertaining. We will meet y'all at the beach. Zay you still got my number. I'll text you where we parked at so we could all meet up there." I shook my head walking towards Bones and the kids who now had a bunch of unnecessary shit in the cart.

I look over to Isaiah who looks like he's in heaven as Bones was passing him chips and pieces of chocolate. Looking in the stroller I see both twins are wide awake sitting up with a sticky face and hands sucking on a lollipop.

"Why would you give them that?" I spoke causing bones to jump as he turned around. He looked like a deer in headlights as I just looked at him shaking my head.

"So, what you and your sister wife talk about?" He chuckled as he pushed the cart alongside the stroller.

"Bones stop playing before I fold you. Stupid flaw ooouuu." I rolled my eyes not even having enough energy to finish the sentence.

"Babe you know she 37," I looked over as I watched his eyebrows rise.

He scrunched his face up. "So he a sugar baby?" He paused pushing the cart. "Wait she Cougar Cougar... she a vet!" He started laughing loud drawing attention.

"Momma what's a sugar baby?" Isaiah looked up at me. I honestly didn't know how to answer that question, but I didn't have to because Bones beat me to it.

"Your daddy." He shrugged causing my eyes to widen as I just watched him walk towards the checkout.

We put the food on the counter.

"How are you guys today?" The cashier smiled picking up and scanning our items.

"My daddy a sugar baby!" Isaiah screamed at the cashier causing her to pause before looking at Bones.

"Unt unn I'm not the daddy, more of a step daddy." He shook his head fast causing the cashier to laugh barely able to ring our items up.

Bones was weak holding on to the cart with his head down. He really tried to hold his laugh in but failed miserably.

"Momma right daddy a sugar baby.... that's what Boney say." Isaiah looked up at me . I just looked down at him trying to hold my laugh In. Silently laughing I took my card out my purse to put it in the chip.

My hands ware shaking due to me chuckling. I finally finished check out taking the receipt and thanking the cashier as we walked to the car.

I put the kids in the car and buckled them up then went to the front to turn the car and air on.

"You dead ass didn't even offer to help with the grocery." Bones got in the car shaking his head.

"If I would've offered you wouldn't have even let me help." I scrunched my face up looking at him.

"Shit an offer would've been cool." He sucked his teeth hooking his phone to the Aux.

"Don't play anything with curse words Isaiah repeats everything." I warned.

"I no repeat stuff!" He snapped from the back seat.

Why he all the way up here. Where the hell is that iPad.

I stopped the car and put it in park as I went into the glove compartment pulling the iPad out handing it to him to busy himself.

"That little boy daddy a sugar baby... some curse words the least of his worries" Bones chuckled covering his face ass he let out all his laughs.

"Wait wait wait.... you use to fuck with a sugar baby!!!!!" He was really weak in that seat.

Oh that's what we doing bet.

"Didn't you fuck with lay?" I looked over at him as his face straightened.

"She only gave me top chill future sugar momma." He mugged.

"Didn't you date a crackhead?" I chuckled. "She stole all yo shit" I was cackling.

"It wasn't even like that." He snapped.

"You smashes her!!! Then had her living at your crib bro." I was laughing "Dawg remember you took some work home and she sniffed your shit! Then..." I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"Then told you she thought it was sugar so she put in the kool aid.. and you believed her!!! I don't know who was dummer you or her." I shook my head "Dawg she stole all your shit when she left!"

I'm REALLY not over exaggerating she really took EVERYTHING. She took his food, mattresses, dressers, TVs , deep freezer, game system, the games, his WiFi box, she even stole his bumper plus the tires on his cars!!

"You didn't even have to go there." He mugged as we pulled up to the beach.

"You was in love with a sniffer... didn't she pop your grandma pills too... talm bout she thought you were using them so she flushed them." I sighed leaning my head on the steering wheel silently chuckling as he mugged me.

"Pick up my phone and text Zay tell him we on the east side ....side B." I told Bones.

"He's under big daddy zay" I joked watching as he snatched the phone out the cup holder. Grabbing my neck and putting my face in the camera to unlock my phone. He scrolled through all my contacts.

"Bro stop playing all the time I should fold yo big head ass!" He sucked his teeth sending the message then sliding my phone in his pocket.

We both got out the car and put the bags under the stroller then the blankets in the middle then sitting Zay in the middle as he bounced around. Bones carried the umbrellas and bags with the towels and other things we brought with us.

"You excited papas?" I asked causing I'm to look at me with a blue face from all the candy Bone gave him. We walked over to the showers as I pulled out a pair of shorts from Amir's over night bag.

I don't plan on them spending the night anywhere but I'm always prepared.

I bought the shorts too big to begin with so they fit Isaiah as long as we took his diaper off.

"Smile papas." He cheeses as I snapped a picture of him. I took and rinsed them off under the showers as we waited for everyone to pull up.

"On god if his sugar momma step out of line ima fold him." Bones said as he put Isaiah on his neck holding both of his hands as the water shot on them both.

You not gon do shit shut up. Should fold you for fuckin with basic bitches before me.

"Ok I hear you." I responded watching the to play.