Chapter 36

Amina Jackson 19Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
19
Miami, Florida

"I'm so into you girl!!! I'm so into you, I LOVE YOU BABY!" One thing Pop did was this! This shit SLAPS!

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my body. I heard a crash coming from downstairs causing me to jump.

"BONESSS CHECK DOWNSTAIRS!"
I yelled, throwing on sweat pants and a sports bra. I ran down the main stairs to see the living room table no longer standing and the windows burst.

Dammit my open kitchen!!!

I ran upstairs to the kids room going into Amours room first grabbing her out of her bed then running to the boys room.

When I got in their room someone was trying to take take Izzy out of his bed while he was still asleep. I went over to his dresser to grab the decoration pirate rope. Sitting amour down on one of his bean bags I tied the rope around the persons throat and pulled them to the ground. Using my foot I stomped the middle of their throat crushing their esophagus.

I woke Izzy up and picked Amour up. I pulled them into Amir's room then locked his door pushing the dresser in front. Going through the door and making my way to the safe room safely. I put Amir and Izzy back to sleep laying them in the bed that's up there making them a snack and putting it on the dresser.

The room is sound proof. They have their favorite toys in there. Izzy has a iPad with a charger, Amir has his building blocks and action figures while Amour has her kitchen corner with her fake washing machines, stove, And her baby with the high chair.

I went into the ammunition room to gathering my favorite pistol and two clips walking back out and locking the doors back. I pushed the panic button to send an alert to everyone telling them it's an emergency.

I walked back out of the door locking it cracking the Izzy's door open checking to see who was coming I didn't see anyone.

I slowly walked out of the room.

Only to be yanked by my hair and thrown down the stairs!

I tried to get up but it felt like my legs were glued to the floor. I pushed my upper body off the ground finally standing to my feet. I pulled my gun out and shot the person who swung me down the stairs.

I shot him 4 times in the chest. I stumbled to the living room trying to catch my breath before feeling another hit to my head. Starting to see double and my body started to feel weaker .

I could barely sit up as I shot twice hitting him once in his arm and the other bullet hit the wall.

Another person came behind me grabbing me throwing me over their shoulder as I kicked and screamed they tossed me into the back of a van.

"I did it." Someone said getting into the car. "The kids weren't in the house."

"Dammit burn the shit down if you have to!" I heard coming from the car speaker as if they were on the phone.

No no no please don't please. I thought in my head as tears started to run down my face.

"No don't leave it! leave something for them to find maybe Despiadada will see the shit and pay the fuck up!" The person responded.

Pay up bitch I don't borrow money! I'm not in debt.

"Make that bitch pay!" They said before tires screeched and my head hit against the door causing me to black out.

My babies. My babies . God please protect my babies.

All 4 of them god please!  Save them.