Chapter 17

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

*a couple days later*

"Ms.Mina,Ms.Mina,Ms.Mina,Ms.Mina!" Isaiah and scooter took turn yelling my name and patting both sides of my leg.

I let out a breath. Never the fuck again!

"Just watch them for a couple hours,"  they said .

"We will be right back," they said.

" Isaiah should go right back to sleep," they said.

"Yess papas." I looked down at Isaiah as he raised his arms asking to be picked up. I scooped them into my arms as I looked over at Scooter.

I gave him a small nod  causing him to break out into giggles before going to check on the twins.

They both were wide awake I checked their diaper along with Isaiahs diaper only Amir was wet. So I quickly changed his diaper and brought the twins and Isaiah down stairs. I turned on pj mask and let them watch tv on the carpet and lay around. I walked in the kitchen to start breakfast.

About 20 minutes later when I was going to get them for breakfast I heard little whispers.

"Come on Mir Mir come on do it like me." I peeked my head around the corner and saw Isaiah and Scooter were trying to get Amir and Amour to crawl he was on his hands and knees coaching Them.

I sat and watched for about three minutes before Amir crawled a little then fell over and started to whine.

"No no don't cry Mir daddy says when you fall get back up." Scooter help coach Amir getting on his hands and knees with Isaiah.

They both put Amir back on his tummy and put his hands on the floor and his knees against the carpet.

"Come to me Mir come to me!" Scooter shouted as Amir giggled. Rolling over again.

"Get up Amir! You gotta crawl with us so that we can race and and and do stuff." Scooter coached. Again lifting Amir up and putting him back on his belly. He started to cry because Mir hates tummy time but I didn't intervene.

"Tome on Mir. You gotta crawl so daddy could give you candy and rub your knees when you cry." Isaiah helped him up and gave him a kiss on the top of his head. Isaiah backed up and shook the can of Gerber snacks I bought from Walmart causing Amour and Amir to look up at him and struggle to get to him.

They both started using their arms to get to him until Amour started crawling and reached for the can. Isiah moved away and coached Amir till he got to him. Scooter and Isaiah both started running to the kitchen causing me to run back around the wall to act busy.