Chapter 38

Roscoe "bones" James23Miami, Florida

23
Miami, Florida

"LEEE!! do you have a hit on her phone? Something anything?" Amina has been missing for almost 48 hours. He shook his head no at me .

Fuck! I stood up from the couch and walked to our room. I set up shop at our other house more than likely we will be moving from the new house.

I fucked with that house. Do you know how hard it was finding a house that fit all our needs and some. I might just add better security a higher gate motion pads and some secret service bullshit. I spent my CLEAN HARD EARNED money on that house.

I walked into our bathroom, when I'm nervous or agitated my stomach feels weird making it seem like I gotta shit, but I usually don't. So I sit on the toilet on my phone checking people post and seeing if anyone saw her.

As I'm sitting on the toilet I put my phone down and start to bother some of the stuff  Mina keeps under the sink. 

She has so much shit witch hazel, lash glues, perfumes, lotions, face lotion, hand lotion, face soap , body soap.

I just don't get it soap is... SOAP. Lotion is lotion it all do the same shit.

I pick up the pink pack of Always maxi pads taking one out. I took the back sticker off and slapped it on the wall by the sink. "That bitch strong." I mumbled.

I laughed a little before picking up another one and drizzling water on it then taking the sticker off the back. Throwing it as hard as I could against the wall making it stick.

"Ooouuu it's on X game mode..." it actually stuck and stayed attached to the wall I got tored of watching it so I went on to the next thing.

I plundered some more until I seen a bottle that read  spring valley prenatal "why she got these" I spoke out loud opening them smelling them. They stink bad. Not my cup of tea but go awf.

I  closed them back and sat it on top of the sink I saw three open boxes sitting under the sink I pulled them out. I picked one up...

 I picked one up

"No.... she would've told me." I mumbled looking at the test putting it down picking it back up. I stood up off the toilet wiped my ass and washed my hands.

I picked another test up and it said the same thing... "shit" I cursed as the pad fell from the wall slapping the bathroom floor.

I looked at the pad and smirked then I looked back over to the pregnancy test. We don't use condoms I should've seen this shit coming, but the blood. The blood all over the couch.

The stairs... I shook my head and put the test back along with the vitamins.

I went back downstairs to the living room.

"What y'all got? what y'all got! " I walked in with full hope we can save my baby and my other baby.

A nigga boutta be a daddy!!!

Kentrell I'm coming for you because  I'm never pulling out again after this one.

"Nawl we don't have a hit on nothing her phones last known location was the crib all her shit say the same thing." Lee shook his head, "Nigga how the fuck you a kingpin and didn't put shit on your girl and kids to track them."

"Mmcht damn it slipped my mind. I gotta get something for the kids!" I put my head down in my hands. "Oh shit!!!"

I jumped up as Lee looked at me stupid with his eyes low. "Gee calm yo skinny ass down."

"The bracelet!!" I screamed

"House arrest? I told you I hacked mine so they think I'm still at the crib I just can't be gon more than 48 hours at a time or be in water." He shrugged and slouched in the couch.

"You going to jail." I pointed at him, "I got her this pretty ass diamond bracelet for her 17th birthday! Remember that lick we hit when your pants ripped jumping the gate! Our first big hit."

"Why you had to bring that shit up." He mugged me. "I can't hack that you went to them Asians in Key West. You got the shit linked to a chip you put in your chain."

"Where the hell is that chain?" I spoke out loud.

"Check your momma old house." He suggested picking his keys up. "Nigga come on! I been out the house almost 27 hours time ticking!"

We hopped in his car speeding over to my moms old house. When we pulled up I saw two cars in the drive way.

"Who cars?" Lee asked looking over I just shrugged my shoulders walking up to the door and unlocking it with my key.

When I walked in I was greeted to the smell of food. We walked in further as we neared the living room we noticed rose petals.

"I'm not following them petals." Lee said shaking his head turning around going upstairs heading to my old room.

I sat there asking myself do I really want to see what's at the end of the trail.... NAWL!!

As I turned to walk away I heard, "baby what took so long?" When I turned around my momma had her silk robe by her ankles her eyes closed and chocolate syrup dripping down her body along with whip cream.

My stomach contracted as throw up shot out of my throat.  I threw up all over her plant in the corner as she scrambled to pick up her robe and run to the bathroom.

I wiped my mouth and walked upstairs to my room. As soon as I opened the door Lee stood there recording my face as I walked in.

"You followed the roses huh?" He busted out laughing as I mugged him. I went to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash.

"How bad was it?" He asked as he chuckled pulling shoe boxes down looking for the chain.

"She had chocolate syrup and whip cream on her..." on bro it's taking everything in me not to throw up again.

"Oh she a freak!!!" Lee chuckled. "Might have to pay Ms.Loretta a visit before these 48 hours up."

I straight faced him. "Man let's find the damn chain!"

The chain was in my drawer we grabbed it and made our way to the door.

As soon as we were at the end of the steps the front door opened.

"Baby I got the fruit roll ups and grapefruit!" A tall darkskin man walked in.

"Awww helll nawl!!" I yelled looking at him.

"Dawg ain't that-" Lee busted out laughing. I mean he was grabbing the wall laughing as I mugged him.

"Shut the fuck up..." I mumbled staring at him then back up at the mf that just walked through the door.