Chapter 4

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

"Walk in this bitch and talk in this bitch" I yelled walking out the bathroom going into my room to get dressed for this party.

I really don't feel like going all out to get dressed so simple and cute ...cute and simple.

Throwing on a rusted orange crop top, black ripped jeans and my fur slides. Added on my lashes and re-swooped my edges and applied lipgloss to my lips .

"Oh Trina baby you got some competition the new baddest bitch is stepping through... doing they ass nasty" hyping myself up doing a lil dance in the mirror before checking the time on my phone.

11:45

Lay🥴💕: Bring yo ass downstairs it's hot
Lay🥴💕: on my granny if I swear my edges out it's up there

Her ass could wait a couple minutes.

I snapped my necklace around my neck and slid my bracelet on my arm .

"Anklet or no anklets?" Ima our them on.

Grabbing my large purse and walking out the house towards Lay's white Nissan.

"I guess you cute. But where you going with this big ass purse?" She started laughing.

"To fuck yo daddy if you don't stfu" I smiled at her blinking my lashes.

"See now you going to far you know ion even fool with him." She responded pulling off towards our destination.

Laylanni grew up with her moms we started being close around 5th grade when she was getting bullied. They spread  her business out there about her trying to get with another girl or some shit like that she said they were lying but I told her I wouldn't judge her. She still says they lying and I don't care enough to find out who lying and who not. Her dad was in and out of her life until she was like 16 when he eventually stayed out. She hated his ass since. Her dad was the type to use what he has in order to get what he want. He'd use his money cars and status against her since he knew her mom didn't have as much as he did. 

Pulling my phone out I texted Roscoe cuz something just wasn't right

To scoe🤘🏽: going to a party not sure of the exact location Ima drop my location to you. Send about 10-12 niggas here. Something in my gut saying it's about to go down.

Minameanass 💕shared her location for 12 hours

Scoe🤘🏽: why tf would you go if you feel like something gonna happen💯