Chapter 11

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

When she got in the car I clicked my seat belt on, "Oouuu you look cute," I smiled at her as she blushed.

"Thank you." She said as she smiled putting her seatbelt on.

I put the car in drive and pulled off from her house. Making my way to the main road I looked over at her she looked nervous.

What the hell she nervous for?!

"Lay you good?" I asked shifting my eyes to her then quickly looking back at the road.

She fiddled with her fingers before responding with a nod "where are the kids?" She asked looking back at the empty car seats in the back of the car.

"Oh I dropped them off at my Nana's house because I knew we had a lot to discuss and I knew it was a possibility it could get heated I don't want them seeing that part of their mom ya know?" Which was mostly the truth I didn't want them hearing gunshots at such a young age. Or witnessing Despiadada shit gets ugly quick with her.

"There you go saying your a mom you can't be a mom! Where the hell did you even get those kids?" She rolled her eyes turning towards me with her back pressed against the door.

"I adopted them. They were gonna go to the system and before their mom died she knew I would take care of them. She signed over custody." I flicked my blinker on making a wide turn heading toward a park.

"Then you wouldn't let me touch them! I'm supposed to be your best friend and as soon as I bring up being the God Mother you say "We WiLl TaLk AbOuT iT  lAtEr?" Come on now that's just some fake shit" She waved me off sitting her phone in the cup holder.

Ion know who Dick you was touching!! Ain't even wash your hands nasty ass!

I pulled into the near by park and took a rolled blunt out of the glove compartment. I found my lighter I keep in the armrest and sparked the blunt. I took a long pull before exhaling, "Whenever you bring up my kids you get mad why? As soon as I rolled them into that mall you had an attitude. Come to think about it you had an attitude since that day we went over to ant house. When you saw me talking to Pooter. Since that night you had this negative ass energy" I took another pull waiting for the bullshit she was about to pull.

"You wouldn't understand." She shook her head ass tears brimmed her eyes she.

"Well help me. Help me understand." I shrugged my shoulders and ashed the blunt on top of an Arizona  sitting in the cup holder.

Taking everything in me not to lean back in my seat and say "ashtray bitch"

"Why would he want you! I gave him my body time! Everytime he called I came, I even made his friends happy! It was his idea to have a threesome and I just wanted him to be happy! He stopped calling me and he stop answering my text after that." She wiped her face " When ever I would get sad because of him I would call you. We would watch movies and you would do my hair and make me feel pretty. You told me how beautiful I was even when I had some simple shit." She chuckled bitterly as she looked off into space with now red puffy eyes.

"Who? In the beginning you said why would he want me ? Who are you talking about?" I asked for clarity cuz last time I checked I'm SINGLE!

"Pooter!!!! Who else !!! You even took Zay! I have been trying to shoot my shit at him for MONTHS! You did it in two days !" She shook her head looking down.

Pooter?!? We don't even speak and bitch wasn't you complaining about me not talking to him?!

Something clicked in my head and I felt dumb ass hell I didn't notice before. I leaned over the armrest to wipe her tears with my thumb as I was leaned over I knocked her phone towards the floor by my feet.

"Oh shit Mybad." I chuckled then looked at the phone and sure enough this dumb ass had the voice memos recording. I put it back in the cup holder. "Lay I'm so sorry. I didn't know you felt like that if you want me to leave the group alone I will. I'll go back to chillin solo it's not a big deal! All you have to do is communicate."

She nodded "I'm sorry too I know I could be a little possessive at times." She wiped her face. And let out a little laugh

I started the car and drove towards her house when we got there I looked over at her "don't open the door it's jammed I have to go get it fixed tomorrow after I look at buildings." I yawned, turned the car off and got out to open the door for her.

We walked into her parents house together and went to her room since her parents weren't home today. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asked holding up two movies Juice and Boys in the Hood.

I pointed to juice and she put it in then came over and laid across my stomach. She lifted her hand up and started playing with my hair.

I took my arm and brushed her phone off the bed gently. "Oh shit yo it's free pancake day at ihop! You tryna slide just you and me." I smiled at her as she cheesed nodding her and getting up putting on her Chanel sandals.

"Lemme grab my phone" she started looking for it on the dresser and tossing the covers around.

"Didn't you leave it in the car?" I asked her causing her to stand up and nod her head. She grabbed my hand and I walked her to the car letting her open the door for herself.

"We going to the ihop on the east side less people." I mumbled as I focused on the road.

"Ok but I have a question Amina." She started fidgeting with her fingers then looked up at me.

"Shoot" I flipped my turning signal on while gliding over to the turning lane.

"Do you ever see us together like more than friends?" She asked looking at me then out the window.

Wait a damn minute. Cut the cameras like dead ass! Is this bitch smoking CRACK!!! Bobbi brown is that you ?!?! Bobbi Kristina must've gave her some of that shit that made her momma drown in the tub. Cuz this bitch looney!