Chapter 24

Roscoe "Bones" James23Miami, Florida

23
Miami, Florida

As the movie ended I looked down at Mina to see if she was up and of course she fell asleep. With her head on my chest and her leg thrown over my waist wile Amir and Amour slept on top of me also.

A human pillow is what they used me at... I know they feel my bones I'm not that damn big.

I looked around the room noticing everyone sleep or damn near there we were on our third movie of the night. We decided to have a little sleepover.

Well Mimi decided that shit I wanted they ass to step. I'm not to fond of new people being around. Especially at the crib Ima convince her to get a new house and just have sleep over and people over at this one.

I don't like people knowing where her, Mir and Momo lay their heads. It's always a jealous motherfucker waiting on a come up and praying on a slip up.

I slid from under her as I cradled the babies, While Amir snored Amour just looked up at me. I walked them to their room before returning back to the attic.

I tapped Capo telling him the couch he was laying on was a pull out couch and showing Ant and Chino to the guest rooms on the main floor.

That Nigga Zay can sleep in that damn chair hope his neck get a crick. Wake up with scoliosis.

I scooped Amina up taking her to her room. I checked to see if she had on a sports bra which she did so I took my shirt off her since I know she hates sleeping with clothes on.

"Mimi wake up." I shook her only for her to swat my hand and mumble under breath before burying her face in my chest.

I looked up at the ceiling and let out a sigh. Laying her down in the bed I walked to the bathroom to get her makeup wipes she keeps in the drawer next to the sink. Walking back into the room I gently wiped off her makeup she used to do her eyebrows and some of her lip gloss.

"I don't know why she put all this shit on." I mumbled as I took her eyelashes off and sat them on the table with space between them so they won't stick together. Grabbing another make up wipe and wiped her eyelids so she wouldn't wake up with glue on her lids.

"Damn this a lot of work." Walking back into the bathroom looking through the cabinets till I found her bonnets picking out the black silk one I lifted her up wrapping her hair and placing the bonnet on top making sure it was secured around all the edges and her ears weren't tucked in.

I could see the rim of my ethika briefs poking out from my sweat pants so I knew she had my shits on.

"She really wearing all my shit." I grumbled sliding her pants down. Then putting her legs in the bed.  ASI was finished I stretched about to walk out the room.

"Scoe ... stay with me." She mumbled barely awake I nodded my head before walking out the room and rolling the twins bassinets into the room before sliding the dresser in front of the door.
Ion trust that nigga Zay but Mina let him stay the moment I hear that perfume fall off that dresser ima light who ever ass on the other side up.

Should've knocked before trying to come in.

I laid in the bed as Mina came closer and wrapped her body around me.

"I like you." She mumbled as she put her head in the crook of my neck. I slid her body on top of mine and placed my hands in the back of the briefs she had on.

"I like you to mamas." I mumbled back kissing her cheek.

Do I see myself with Amina hell ya! I been wanting her since the beginning!

She bought her bread, independent, street and book smart, family oriented, and she DONT have daddy issues baby come hear let me love your lil spoiled ass!

No but seriously I wanted this girl since she beat my ass in basketball.

Walking to the court I seen her playing basketball by herself! She was working on her footwork and dribbling. Wearing them little Nike pro shorts and a Nike sports bra with a black zip up over it.

"Aye lil momma straighten your elbow and drive through...you're not flicking your wrist enough." Causing her to look at me and take my pointers... just like that SPLASH ...nothing but net.

"Aye let's make a deal." I walked over to her licking my lips. "1 on 1 I win I get your number you win I leave you alone. Go on bout my day."

She nodded her head and checked me the ball. I caught it and shot it from where I stood. Splash.

"You wanna give me the number now and save the embarrassment." I was just talking shit at this point cuz why not.

She remained quiet, "we going up to 21." She checked the ball back.

When I was at 15 she was at 5. She unzipped her jacket tossing it to the side,  out of no where she started splashing them shit. I'm talking about nothing but net!

I can't even say it was because he titties  were in my face for the simple fact she didn't have any.

Still don't. Her lil mosquita bites.

She beat my ass fair and square 24 to 15.

"Alright you got game lil momma."
I nodded my head with my hands in surrender as she chuckled.

"Gimmie your phone." She said with her hand out. Handing her the phone she typed her number in. I gave her a big kool aid smile showing off all my slugs.

"Awww she likes me." I teased causing her to laugh.

I swear since that day we been attached at the hip. I killed for this girl and will continue to. She saved me! She was there when I had NOBODY. She was there when I had NOTHING. I want her ther with me when I have something so I could give her everything.