Chapter 9

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

We walked into Momma's house and I pushed the stroller straight to the couch. Going inside of their baby bags and took out two blankets to spread across the couch. I grabbed the neck pillow Nana bought and put them both on the couch. Carefully unbuckling Amir and putting him up against the neck pillow and doing the same with Amour.

"Amina...Amina baby... who's kids are these?" She looked at me and watched how I checked both their diapers realizing Amour was wet and Amir pooped.

"Mine." I mumbled as I took 2 diapers and the pack of wipes out of the diaper bag along with their rash cream.

"Who's?" She asked again as both her eyebrows raised.

"Mine." I spoke more sternly as I concentrated on removing the diaper from Amour with her crying. I changed her diaper and put it on the floor next to me and did the same with Amir. I looked up and Zay was looking at me with a small smile while momma had her eyebrows scrunched together.

Boy don't get fucked in this lady house. Giving me seductive looks.

"Ok I'll give them a proper introduction since there seems to be a bit of confusion." I took a deep breath and lifted Amir up and faced him towards her. "This is Amir DeSean Jackson but I call him mir, dooda, or papas" I sat him down laying him on his back while he went back to sleep.

"This little ones name Amour Destiny Jackson but I call her mook , momo, or mamas." I was going to sit her down but she grabbed my hand so I sat her on my lap.

Momma looked between the three of us, "When were you pregnant? You can't just pop up with kids and say wow here they are."

"I adopted them and they are mine. I'm going to be a damn good mother to both of them. Yes it's gonna be hard shit it may be the hardest thing I ever do but I got this." I reassured myself more than anything.

Momma looked at me and reached over tickling amours tummy. "Hi Amour I'm your maw maw."

See this would have been a cute little moment if Amour would cooperate... and she didn't.  Instead of giving a cute little giggle. She made this face :

Me and Zay died laughing but momma didn't find it as funny as we did

Me and Zay died laughing but momma didn't find it as funny as we did. You could tell it kinda hurt her feelings, but she brushed it off.

"Well this was easy I just know my dads gonna be a hard case." I bounced Amour on my knee causing her to giggle and and scream her baby talk.

I sat and talked with momma along with Zay. It was just good vibes.

"Ight Ma I gotta go, I gotta pick up Isaiah from my dads." He stood up with a grunt.

"Zay what time is it?" I asked as I put Mir and momo in their seats.

"6:15." He yawned while shaking his dreads out. "We been over here for about 3 hours."

"Shit." I mumbled as I made Amir and Amour a bottle popping it in their mouths. As the bottles leaned against he side of their seats I folded both blankets putting it on top of the visor along with their pillows. Zay picked up the pampers and grabbed the baby bags as I we got ourselves together so we could leave.

"Want me to walk you to your dads?" He asked looking up from his phone with a baby bag on each shoulder.

"Sure." I responded while pushing them stroller out the house.

"I like this little thing y'all got going on. Zachery call me when you get home you to Amina. I love you guys she kissed my cheek and rubbed both Mir's and Mooks head.

We walked over to my dads house Zay places the baby bags on the handles of the stroller.

"Call me when you leave here ok." He kissed my forehead as I nodded my head. As he walked away I rang the doorbell to my dads house and he came a little to quick for my liking.

"What the fuck is this I hear about you having kids?!? And your out here trying jump people ? Amina what the he'll do you have going on!" He snapped as soon as he opens the door.