Chapter 30

Amina Jackson 19Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
19
Miami, Florida

"Momma....momma.." Izzy stood over me as he opened my eyes with his fingers while Amir and Amour slobbered all over my face trying to give me kisses.

"Goodmorning where Bones?" I scrunched my eyebrows up as I felt the side of me seeing his side of the bed was cold.

He left me??
I'm getting toooo attached.
I'm too much of a thug for me to care.

"Him said come eat breakfast." Izzy patted my legs as he slid down the bed reaching the floor and waddled out of the room.

Ole boat legged ass.

I pick up both twins and took them downstairs putting them in their chairs then went back upstairs to brush my teeth and was my face.

Coming back downstairs I sat at the counter as I watched Bones try his hardest to drizzle the chocolate on the plate. He was so focused it was cute.

I mean he could just put him on the plate and I won't complain 🥴.

"Stop looking at me like that the kids in the room." He chuckled coming and sitting the plate in front of me.

He made pancakes, eggs and sausage. Should I eat this? I have never seen this motherfucker cook anything. Shit I never even seen him crack and egg.

"What did you cook first?" If he made them damn eggs first he could keep them bouncy motherfuckers.

"Chill my momma helped me...By helped I mean she came over and made it." He laughed as he came over and snatched a sausage off my plate but he dropped it.

"Dammit...Zeus!!!!" He whistled and this big ass dinosaur cane running into the room. I jumped on the counter as I watched Roscoe rub his head.

"Dawg on bro I'm not playing!! Get that big ass dinosaur outta here!" I yelled from the top of the counter.

"Dawg on bro I'm not playing!!  Get that big ass dinosaur outta here!" I yelled from the top of the  counter