Chapter 34

Roscoe "Bones" James 23Miami, Florida

23
Miami, Florida

"Babe..." Amina tapped the top of my head which was laying on her stomach as I looked up at her showing that I'm listening. "Would you still love me if I was a worm?"

What is that a trick question....

Why the fuck would I fuck with a worm..

I don't even like bitches who smell why would I fuck with a mf with no eyes legs or arms.... do them shits even have a mouth.

"What?" I squinted my eyes as she rubbed her hand through my hair.

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" She repeated.

"Amina.... no what the fuck." I scrunched my face up as I shook my head.

"So you only with me for my body and face?" She scoffed as she pushed my head off her stomach and stood up.

Huh.. she not serious

"Amina you for real?" I asked as I sat up.

"Yes I'm dead ass you don't really want me." She stood up looking at me.

"Ight.... would you date me if I had a lil dick, no stroke and bad head?" I tilted my head as her eyebrows raised. "Would you still want me if I had acne and my teeth was fucked up??"

"Yes I would still want you... practice make perfect that dick game would get there eventually." She cheesed as she came and sat on my lap.

"Damn the twins turn 9 months today..." I mumbled. Them lil niggas getting big. They really my lil homies no cap. Even Izzy bad ass growing on me , but he got one more tile to swing that bat in this damn house. He wanna be babe Ruth so bad!!!

"Let's go to the pool or something... or we can go to the other house and rent a blow up slide." Amina looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Let's do a lil get together at the other house. I could get my momma to come." I rubbed her back as she put her chin on my shoulder.

"Momma James home?" She scrunched her face up, looking at me.

Now she know damn well...

"You know damn well she out." I mugged her, "I saw you looking at me and listening to me and her conversation."

Shaking my head as her eyes widened.

"You saw me?" She asked again.

I'm not gonna spazz on her
1. Because it's old.
2. She didn't accuse me of it and blow it out of proportion.
3. I know the type of nigga I was and I know the shit she seen me do. I can't force her to trust me after she seen me run trains on bitches while having a girl.

But I am gonna show her I want her and only her. If I gotta prove to her I'm down then so be it.

I just looked at her, "yep and I saw when you went through my phone to see who I called around that time."

"I didn't go through your phone I was looking for my number and got distracted when I seen momma james number, forgot what I was supposed to be doing then used the dial pad." She shrugged as she kissed my lips.

Damn she lie fast..

"Go get the kids ready and I'll order everything and invite everyone....." I spoke as I stretched, "except the sugar baby and his momma." I spoke very low.

"Stop being fucking petty!" She yelled as she got on the elevator.

Anonymous:

"How the fuck you want me to take down the biggest kingpin?" I looked at him as he laughed in my face.

"Bitch figure it out! You know her face right. You say it's her you been to her house. Do it." He responded shrugging his shoulders as he took a pull from his blunt.

"They are guarded like Fort Knox! The house don't even look like people live there. Then they have kids." I let out a sigh.

I felt a tug at my hair before a punch to my stomach, "bitch if I tell you to find a way again ima beat yo ass so bad they gonna call you Tina!"

He yelled in my face as tears ran down my face.

I wish I never met him.

"Stop I'm pregnant stop!" I cried as I tried to cover my stomach.

"Pregnant?" He threw me to the ground as he kicked me as hard as he could in my face. "If my baby die ima kill yo ass so you better fucking pray!"

Please please please help me. I'm sorry please.

I prayed in my head as tears ran down my face. I heard a second set of feet walking into the room.

As her heels clicked the ground I looked up at her.

"Surprise." She laughed as she sat on his lap and kissed his lips.

"Where my son?" He asked.

"He's at home baby, I wouldn't bring him to this type of environment." She rubbed his face as he kissed her lips again.

As if I wasn't even there.

"He better not hurt my son!" He shook his head as he clenched his fist leaning on the desk.

"He won't! He loves Isaiah. He wouldn't hurt his son." She chuckled.