Chapter 8.

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

Today's the day!

Ima taking Amour and Amir to meet my dad and momma Jacobson. I know momma gonna accept them she love kids and babies. But daddy .... he a different case. He just so damn mean. And aggressive.

And on his life if he make my babies cry with that yelling shit ima slide his big ass.

I was in the car on my way there trying to calm myself down. When I say I'm scared I'm im sced! Not scared.... sced.

"Cuz that type of shit don't faze a player this type of shit is what makes a hater when you got it out the mud ya ran it up ya!" I started singing out of no where causing Amir and Amour to look at me through the mirror that's in the back seat.

I pulled up to my dads house but I'm going to introduce them to momma first I just know if I do daddy first he gonna ruin my whole mood!

I take the stroller out and I do the steps Zay showed me and it still wasn't working! This big dumb ass stroller!

I took my phone out and went to Zay's contact FaceTiming him.

Zaybear 🧸🖤: what it do baybeee!

He came in the camera cheesing which made me smile.

Me: I can't get the stroller to open and I did all the steps!

Zaybear🧸🖤: you couldn't have if you still struggling and it's not up yet.

I mugged the hell outta the phone. He started laughing again this time at the mug I was giving him.

Zaybear 🧸🖤: Babygirl did you push both buttons and hold the bottom bar down with your foot?

I slid the phone in my back pocket and did what he said and guess what?!??

The shit didn't open!

I took the phone back out and flipped the camera looking at the stroller

Me: look it's still not open!

He scrunched his face up and asked me what street I was on I gave him the street number then he hung up on me.

Rude ass nigga guess who contact getting changed! Don't play with me.

I walked back toward my driver side door and opened the door. Not even two minutes later I see him walking up to my car. He knocked on my window and I rolled it down.