Chapter 5

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

"I said who tf is it!" He yelled through the door.

"Bitch open the door and find out being all aggressive and shit I could've been your bald head ass grandma!" I yelled back banging on the door.

"Who tf is you" he opened the door with a mug on his face.

"You already ugly stop with the face" I tilted my head with a blank stare. "I'm here for the baby."

"You not taking my kids tell that bitch if she want them she gotta come get them!" He tried to close the door but bones put his hand in the door blocking it.

Kids? Them? Multiple? More than one? Hotel? Trivago.

I am a proud member of fuck them kids and I don't know how I feel about this situation.

"Sir either give them here or we gonna slide your big ass pick your option." I shrugged my shoulders leaning on the wall.

"I'm not scared of a young ass girl tf I look like. I'm not scared of them cuz they letting yo bobble head ass run them. Get the fuck off my porch" he mugged trying to slam the door.

"Ayo do you know my name?" I smiled looking at him.

"Ion give a fuck bout your name." He stayed looking down at me.

I walked closer to him leaned over and whispered in his ear "My name is Despiadada ....but you can call me ruthless." Leaning back and Tilting my head watching his face turn into pure fear .. just how I liked it. "Excuse me may I come in?"

Pushing him to the side and walked in to see two baby cribs in the living room and bottles and pampers everywhere.

"Where they at?" I asked without turning around.

"Upstairs." He mumbled I sent one of the boys to go get them.

"Aye pack them a bag. I want all they shit cleared out of here not a trace of them being here."  Two boys picked up all their shit starting from downstairs moving up.

"Aye bones!! Y'all come look at this !!" One of the boys screamed from upstairs.

We all walked upstairs including the man walking into the room the kids were in.

"Wassup?" Bones said looking at the boy.

"I was gonna change her diaper because it was full and I knew we wouldn't have time in the car nor the space plus everything is right here but when I opened her diaper she was bleeding from her you know... her area. Meaning something either ripped or something was shoved in there." He explained to us.