Chapter 13.

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

*A month later*

In order to keep my business a float I had to go off grid meaning no communication with anything dealing with the traps. Only thing the traps have been doing is stacking. No money was being spent unless it was to buy new product.

We did major cut downs on who was inside the traps limiting to about 10 baggers and 10 cooks and they don't come on the same day with no more than 10 workers plus security.

As far as me.... well let's just say I'm doing the damn thing.

With the time I had not dealing with the traps I was able to successfully invest in my own buildings. I opened a beauty bar and named it "Amour". It's basically a one stop shop. Nails, hair, clothing and make up. Nails, hair and make up is the top floor and the boutique is open on the ground floor. In the underground basement is my storage and my office along with my personal underground parking. Access there is strict! You need keys and codes to even get the elevator to go down there.

Also invested in a soul food restaurant that was going out of business. The food was bomb asf! It was just presentation. The place looked old and about to collapse. They moved slow and had shitty disrespectful workers. We closed down for about a week getting the basic repairs fixed and ordering new tables and kitchen equipment.

We now own the place 50-50 and we bring in 3 times the amount of money they use to based on the books and records they kept.

Lastly I'm opening a barber shop named Amirs  cut and go! It's not yet off the ground but I'm working on it we should be opening in about 2-3 weeks.

Waking up to the sound of no one other than Amour crying. How do I know it's Amour? Amir cried earlier and is now in my bed watching Rugrats.

 Over the month I learned Amir is bad ash! He's also very spoiled they both are when they see me they raise their hands if I don't pick them up they cry well scream

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Over the month I learned Amir is bad ash! He's also very spoiled they both are when they see me they raise their hands if I don't pick them up they cry well scream..... so I pick them up don't judge me .