Chapter 22

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

Arriving at my house I pull into my driveway and hopped out. Bones get out of his car and come to help me grab Amir and Amour. As I was grabbing Amir's car seat Zay pulled up.

"Amina it's good I'll get him out." He beeped his car and walked over to grab him.

"Nawl it's ok I got him." I took him out of the car as I walked to my front door sitting him on the ground to pull out my keys and unlock the door. I picked his car seat back up and walked into the living room tossing my keys on the counter.

"Mimi you still have my clothes here?" Bones asked looking up from his phone.

"Ya check in my room in the drawer.... I think your black shirt is dirty though and you sweat shorts" I scratched the back of my neck. "Your durag should be in the bathroom... I gotta wash the eco gel out."

"Really Mina" he looked up at me before laughing..

"What?! There is no reason why your stuff should be that comfortable!" I started laughing as he went upstairs to shower.

I took the twins out their car seats and got them comfortable, changing their diaper wiping them down then giving them a bottle.

As I burped them and carefully laid the back down I noticed Zay staring at me.

"What?" I asked looking up from laying Amir down.

"Wassup with y'all like what's really up? That's not a friendship he spend the night at your crib, you wear his clothes, you call him first... wasgud?" He said shaking his head. "He gotta damn drawer in your room..."

"Nothings up we always been close. It's him before anybody, cuz I know he feel the same way." I shrugged as I turned the tv on playing Martin.

Picking up my phone I texted the group chat.

The gang 😈🧚🏽‍♀️

Me: link up at my house?

Chino: wen?

Aaliyah🧚🏽‍♀️: On my way!
Aaliyah 🧚🏽‍♀️: I'm not that enthusiastic bitch autocorrect did that.

Dior💕: lili come pick me.

Ant💥: your boyfriends there?

Capo👶🏽: boyfriends? With a S?

Me: ant stop being messy.... bitch ass!.