Chapter 29

Amina Jackson 19Miami,Florida

Amina Jackson
19
Miami,Florida

"Put your back into it!!! Just a little more!!!" Today Is my birthday and to say I'm geeked is an understatement!! I'm currently dancing on bones lap while he lays on the bed half awake.

"Amina I love this attention but baby is 5 am.... you not tired." He yawned as he palmed my left butt cheek.

"Nope not yet cuz it's my birthday!" I said standing on my feet and squatting even lower rubbing my vagina on his penis causing him to groan.

"Chill mama." He groaned. "Fuck around and get yo shit blew out."

See that's what I like to hear!!!

We boutta have a little SEXSSSSS.

I did it again as he grabbed my hips forcing me lower.

Meg don't let these knees fail me now.

He moved my body back and fourth on his lap causing me to bite my lip and tilt my head forward to keep from moaning. I felt him getting hard under me so I looked back to see him biting his lip with his eyebrows scrunched as he focused.

He gently pushed my back down so I was now on my knees and my back was arched. My ass was tooted up and my face was in the bed. He slid my underwear to the side as he took his thumb and brushed against my entrance. Stopping at my clit and slowly rubbing it.

"Stop teasing." I whimpered cuz the shit was killing me.

He loooked at me and chuckled then gave one long lick causing my back to arch deeper. He spread both my folds with his tongue as he french kissed every part, leaving no part unloved.

He sucked on my clitoris as he slid a finger into my vagina causing me to moan out. "Shiiiiit!"

He smacked my ass hard, "You better not wake up Isaiah!" He put his face in it and continued to snatch my soul.

After about 3 pumps of his finger and his mouth on my clitoris I came. Breathing heavy and exhausted. Just for him to laugh. He ripped my panties of and snatched my bra off.

"I liked those!" I pouted.

"Baby I'll buy you three more pairs." He mumbled

He scooted back then pulled me down as I felt him slide into me. He moved me up and down. He was going too fast so I tried to put my hand on his stomach only for him to grab it and put it behind my back.

I tried to use my other hand, "Move yo fuckin hand." He grumbled as he smacked my ass. I moved it and grabbed on to the sheets as he pounded me from behind.

"Who pussy?" He asked as he was drilling me as my face was stuffed in the bed.

"Yo-yours." I tried to say but I had to much spit in my mouth and every time I opened my mouth a groan or a moan would escape.