Chapter 26

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

*couple days later*

"NASTY BUT CLASSY BURKIN BAG ME SPEND A COUPLE THOUSAND ON MY TITTIES AND MY ASS CHEEKS!" I turned around and bounced my ass in the mirror.

Oh why am I in such a good mood?? ... it's time for a bad bitch birthday countdown... 5 days on the clock!!!

"Come on now!!! I did my part do yours. I got Amir and myself ready you said you would get Amour ready." Bones mugged me as he sat on the bed with Amir in his lap as Amour scooted over to him trying to squeeze on his lap also.

"Ok ok which one for Amour?" I held up to bathing suits.

"Why the hell are they both a two piece she don't have any one pieces?!" He scrunched his face up at the lack of material.

If we being honest these damn bathing suits not that bad.

"Bro just pick one." I squinted my eyes at him as he rolled his eyes at me pointing at the red and white one.

I scooped Amour up taking her to the changing table that was in my room and changed her into her bathing suit.

Taking her back over to Bones and putting her in his arms as he pulled her top down to cover her tummy with a mug plastered on his face

"She put you on this bullshit could've just put you in a white onesie." He mugged as she giggle holding on to his finger bouncing up and down while standing on his lap.

I walked over to the bathroom to change into my bathing suit. If he don't like hers he's going to hate mine.

Something about a nigga getting mad just makes my soul happy. Love pushing buttons.