Chapter 37

Roscoe "Bones" James23Miami, Florida

23
Miami, Florida

"I'll never eat that cat she got coochie hair!" I mumbled as I typed on my computer. I snuck out of the house about an hour ago after I put the kids down for their nap.

I had last minute paperwork to file and I wanted to make sure Mina didn't have any deals she needed to go over.

There was a knock at my office door. I took my gun out of the drawer placing it on my lap, "COME IN!"

"I wanted to see if I could help you.... you seem stressed." Honestly I forgot her name and I don't too much care to remember. She just a trap hoe.

"Nawl I'm good let yourself out." I turned back to my computer completely ignoring her.

"Really I know you mis-" she started but I cut her off.

"I don't want a pussy that don't have any grip... bounce to the next trap Nigga." She sucked her teeth and walked out slamming my door.

What she mad for I didn't lie. Better go take care of her kids.

I pulled my phone out to call Amina since she hasn't called to curse me out for leaving yet but my phone started flashing red. The trap lights started to flash also.

The panic button.

I jumped from my seat running out of the office, "Off your asses this is not a drill suit up! Suit up! You have 5 minutes and it started when the lights first came on!"

I ran to the ammunition room unlocking it handing out everything making sure bullet proof vest were secured.

Everyone met up in the back to go to their pre-assigned vans.

"Follow me." I spoke sternly getting into the drivers seat of the all black van. Taking shortcuts and back streets.

We pull up at my house going through the back whew the tree house is.

"Lee pull up the security cameras for my house." I walked over to him putting in the passwords for the cameras.