Chapter 39

Roscoe "Bones" James23Miami, Florida

23
Miami, Florida

"You fucking my moms...." I scrunched my face looking at him. "If you here where the hell my kids at?"

Mina's dad just stood there looking at me then his eyes drifted to Lee.

"I dropped them off at my momma house it's pick them back up when I'm done here." He spoke never taking his eyes off Lee. "Aye what's your moms name?"

"You fucking my momma and don't know her name?" I put the chain in my pocket and pulled my pants up. I was about to knock his old ass off his feet.

"Not you bones almighty." He sized me up . "You." He pointed at Lee.

Lee scrunched his face up looking back at him. "Why." He said simply shrugging.

"What's your momma name?" He asked sitting the bag of stuff on my moms table.

Lee raised his eyebrow, "Theresa, why?"

"Daniels? Light skin, big booty?" Tyrone asked looking at Lee.

All Lee did was nod.

"Your birthday March 18, 1999." He blew a breath out. "You and your moms moved a lot .... her trifling ass. You use to have a cars room all red. Damn you grew up."

"How you know that and don't talk about my momma in my presence." Lee sized him shaking his head.

"Leon Jamar Daniels. I'm your father. Originally named you Leon Jamar Jackson but your moms dipped from the hospital as soon as you were born." He spoke and the room fell dead silent.

Damn so he fuck both our moms...

"What?" Lee said as he looked at Tyrone.

"Here. Call me bruh you have a sister a niece and two nephews. Your grandma still alive and she remember you . Well she remember when your moms was pregnant." He wrote down his number on a paper giving it to him.

Lee didn't say anything he just walked out the house and followed behind.

"Damn...." I whispered under my breath.

"Dawg shut the fuck up before I go back in there and fuck your moms." He mugged turning the car on and pulling out of the drive way.

"So you want to meet Amina? Well after you do a DNA test with Tyrone and shit." I asked because it would be cool asf for my kids to have an uncle and for Mina spoiled ass to have another person to spoil her.

"Fasho. I just don't want her to be scared of me because of what I do I mean she knows you do it . I want her to be comfortable with me and get to know me. Not my occupation." He said as he drove to his house.

Scared of you... nigga she your boss literally.

"Why we here?" I asked

"My damn 48 hours almost up bitch! I'm
Not tryna go to jail." He got out of the car slamming the door. "Plus my WiFi faster than yours. Yo shit act like it never seen a high speed computer... have my shit moving like a damn dell tablet."