Chapter 25

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida.

Waking up to the early morning cries of the twins I open my eyes to realize I'm still laying on top of Bones. No we didn't have a little SEXSSSSSSSS.

His hands were still in the back of my pants gripping my butt. I lifted my head up looking at him.

Dam he fine..... like fine fine.

I sat up still on top of him causing him to set out a groan.

"Babygirl don't do that" he mumbled in his sleepy voice with his eyes still closed.

I chuckled before arching my back and sliding back than forward on his lap, causing him grip my ass more. He pressed me down.

I could feel him harden underneath me. "Chill before I fuck you with these kids in the room." He opened his eyes looking at me. "Goodmorning jit."

"Goodmorning, let me up so I can bathe them and give them a bottle." I tapped his arm Causing  him to scrunch his face up.

"So you got my dick hard and you boutta dip on me." He tilted his head back letting out a deep chuckle before sending a hard smack to my ass.

I punch him in the chest. "Roscoe that hurt!" Throwing his hands off of me I get out of the bed. Walking over to the twins bassinet I look inside to see only Amir up Amour was out COLD.

I went to the bathroom to do my morning routine as I heard shuffling behind me. Bones went to the drawer and pulled out an extra toothbrush.

"You don't gotta stair at me.... especially with that shit on your face." He laughed as he started brushing his teeth.

I mugged him and continued doing what I had to do. In my bathroom there is a bathtub and a shower. They aren't together. So I set up the baby bath inside of the Tub, with a little baby wash and bubbles. Picking Amir up and stripping him out his clothes and placed him in the bath.

Amir is what you would call a water baby he enjoys the water so I let him splash around and play in the water as I watched.

"Want me to do her while you do him?" Bones came in with Amour now awake Wrapped  in her towel.

" Yes thank you!" I stood up going to get the second tub as I placed more bubbles in the water and started to wash Amir up.

Like always Amour started to scream she hates bath time so it's always a quick bath for her. He quickly bathed her then rinsed her.

"I'm dressing her." He walked out.

"He better not put my baby on no bullshit." I mumbled finally finished bathing Amir I wrapped him in a towel and went back to my room.

Bones was putting baby lotion on Amour and I followed suit.

"I want to take y'all to breakfast but you have a house full of guest" he chuckled he snapped her onesie closed.

"They really aren't that bad yesterday was like our first encounter." I looked at him as I scooped Amour and Amir up walking them to my bed.

I laid them down so they could watch a little tv while I got dressed

"Mina come here!" Bones yelled from the bathroom causing me to speed walk to the door.

"What?! what happen?" I looked around as he stood there with a smirk.

Pulling me closer to him he looked down at me. "Take a quick shower with me." He mumbled as his hands rested on my lower back and slid to cup my ass. "We don't gotta do nothing I just want you in my presence." He licked his lips.

You want some chapstick.. I gotta extra one... tryna turn a bitch on... shame on you my good sir SHAME ON YOU.

I nodded because I could get any words to come out. He dropped his boxers... I was flabbergasted.

"So it's true..." I mumbled causing him to snap his neck towards me and mug me.

Now if he get a crick I'm not massaging a fuck thing. Fuck around a catch whiplash .

"What's true?" He asked with his face twisted up.

Aww he self conscious about his mini man.

"Skinny nigga who smoke a lotta weed really do be swinging." I gave him a goofy grin as I took my sports bra off and took his briefs I was wearing off and walked to the shower he watched my every move ... " You coming?" I looked over my shoulder.

Causing him to jump and speed walk to the shower.