Chapter 15

Zachary " Zay"   Cole22 years oldMiami, Florida

22 years old
Miami, Florida

Silence filled the car as I looked back to check on my son he was sitting on the seat with ants body conversing him. His car seat sat with 2 large bullet holes in the back. One bullet went through the back windshield and the other was in Capo's arm.

After the four shots went off 3 more police cars pulled up. As other officers jumped out with guns drawn.

"Officer you shot him!!!! You could've fucking killed my son!! I told you he was in the fucking car!!! What gun did you see!" I screamed at him causing the other officers to look at the cop!

"Sir may you please calm down and explain the situation." One officer spoke walking up to me. I backed away and put my hands in the air.

How the fuck you gonna say calm down when he trained to handle situations and still couldn't be calm.

Oh ima make sure the next two bullets in my damn gun going right to his ass!

I won't be the only one worried about making it home to my kid! Better be lucky I gotta soft spot for kids.

Or else I'd shoot his son and lay it on top of his cop car with a big ass Target 🎯 sticker across his forehead. But that would be sending the wrong message

It's just my anger talking! The revenge running through my blood!

I calmed myself down! Realizing I'm still at risk these cops pulled up by the 2's they could take my life right now and say I was resisting.

"He shot into my car!! He shot the person in my passenger seat and 2 shots went into my sons car seat! Luckily my brother had already took my son out of the seat to calm him down. Your officer walked up to my damn car with his gun drawn and pointed into my damn vehicle he shot my brother in the arm!" I took a deep breath before continuing "sir my little brother was shot may I please take him to the hospital!"

"You can't leave the scene! May I have your name and license?" He went on.

Man what you got me all the way fucked up. I nodded my head yes "may I get it out my car?" He nodded his head yes while walking back to his car along with the group of officers who were talking to the officer who shot into the car.

I walked over to my car pulled the door open sat in my seat leaned over towards the glove compartment put my foot on the breaks. As I was lifting up I put the car in drive and flushed that bitch!

If he would've ran my name I was for sure going to jail I have more warrants than a fucking Walmart! I have all type of pending gun charges and possession!

I'll be damned if they kill me on the way to a holding cell! They not about to kill me and take my mugshot then say I committed suicide!

I know they not going to do shit by the book so they most likely won't even fucking tell the people I dipped, and if they do they gonna leave out the part about him shooting into my fucking car!

On the way to Mina's house I took all back streets to make sure nobody was following me. When we pulled up I noticed everyone's car was here I hoped out then helped Capo out as Ant grabbed Isaiah.

"Tell my momma I love her and I was changing!" He coughed and wiped his forehead , " Don't put me in them ghetto ass clouds or them wings we all know I'm
Not going to them pearly white gates."

"Capo shut the fuck up you got shot in the arm not yo damn chest!! We dead ass boutta remove this shit in the bathroom." I mugged him, looking down at his arm, "bitch you barely bleeding!"

We knocked on the door and Mina came to the door looking fine.

Almost pushed capo dumb ass in the bushes.

"Damn what the fuck y'all done did now ?!" She grabbed capo walking him to the back of the house.

"We ain't do shit! Dumb ass police racist asf!" Ant snapped sucking his teeth. "Had a target on our back since we was born into this damn skin! They made us a threat before they even knew our damn names!"

I watched as she gave Capo a towel to bite on then poured witch hazel around the hole. She took some alcohol and poured it on the tweezers. She turned his head facing away from her she waited a food 30 seconds before quickly going in and pulling the bullet out.

She wiped the area with alcohol then proceeded to stitch the area "Aye Mina how you know how to do that?"

She paused for a minute, " I watch a lot of Greys Anatomy. It isn't as hard as it looks." She wrapped bandage tight around his arm before pulling out 2 pills and telling him to take them.

"Aye bitch where the pizza?" Scooter bad ass come running in.

"Who the fuck yo lil peanut head ass talking to?" I scrunched my eyebrows up looking at him.

"It's only 2 bitches in this room, my momma told me I'm not allowed to call a woman a bitch! Soooo," he paused and pointed at me and Capo. " Y'all some bitches"

This little ....

"Bring yo ass here." I chased him out the room and down the hallway.

"Daddy this bitch tryna hit me!" Scooter yelled causing Pooter to die laughing.

"Pooter that shit ain't funny should clip his melon head ass" I bucked at him causing him to stick the middle finger up at me.

___________________________

Xavier "scooter" Jacobson.