Chapter 19

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

"Hmm...what was the question?" I was trying to buy more time. Ant can't cut hair so he can't work in the the beauty bar or the barbershop. He can't cook nothing but crack so the restaurant is out of the question.

We all know that nigga not about to sweep no floors or bust no tables.

"How does he work for you?" Zay asked again this time stepping closer to me. "Mina don't lie to me."

"Can you rephrase the question..." I gave a tight lip smile looking at him.

"Mina stop fucking playing!" He snapped causing Ant to grab Isaiah and put him on the couch next to Scooter.

"Ok ok even if I tell you... you won't believe me." I shrugged my shoulder looking at them.

"Riddle me." He gave me that are you dumb face.

"Im a drug dealer... well a Queenpin." I looked at him as I watched his eyes squint.

"That's the best you came  up with?! What they call you then?" He looked at me and in his head I could tell he thought I was lying.

I walked towards him next to his ear and whispered, "My name is Despiadada but you call me Ruthless but I love it when you just call me Mina."

"I live it when she do that shit!!!" Bones egged on from the couch. Forgetting that he was eavesdropping. He quickly turned around and pressed play on 2k.

I stepped back and he looked at me as his eyebrows scrunched together he took a step back still looking at me.

Shaking his head "Mina that shit not funny. That nigga will kill you he hear you joking on his name!!! Nigga like a ghost and shit I'm not tryna get your tongue stapled to my door." He shook his head still looking at me.

I was proud I put this much fear in niggas heart and they ain't Neva even seen me.

A phone rung but it wasn't mine or Zay Bones picked it up and scrunched his eyebrows. Before responding to the person with a "ite Preciate stay up."

Bones walked up to us but passed him and whispered in my ear.

"Dawg its always some shit!!!!" I ran down the stairs and to my locked room. Unlocking it quickly I took 3 clips and a box of bullets and proceeded to leave.

"Mina slow down!!!" Bones yelled coming behind me I was already pulling my drivers door open.

I rolled my window down, " Call the crew! I'm about to paint the city RED! Take the twins to my momma house, Zay know where it is!"

I pulled off fast barely checking my mirrors and putting my seatbelt on. I pushed 100 all the way there.

This bitch gonna feel me BELIEVE THAT.

_______________________

Just a filler I got tired mid chapter 😭.