Chapter 28

"Why my niece in a 2 piece?" Ant walked up with his face scrunched up

"Ask her raggedy momma." Bones mugged me as he helped the kids play in the water.

"Aye not too much on me!" I rolled my eyes looking up from my phone.

"Daddy!!!" I jumped up .

Bones and my dad both turned around, "calm down babygirl." Making my eyes go wide as I looked between the two.

"Hellll nawl!" Capo screamed causing Ant, Aaliyah and Dior to start laughing.

"You know I wasn't talkin bout you." I mugged Bones as he he laughed putting Isaiah back on his neck.

I went to give my dad a hug. "Ok we waiting on Zay nem then we out."

After about 10 minutes of us talking and laughing. Zay and his sugar momma pulled up.

Might I say.... this bitch is .... wellll trying way to hard.

"You gonna wear heels to the beach?" Capo asked with his face scrunched up

She ignored him as she walked up to Isaiah, "Hi papas!" She cooed causing him to mug her.

No this bitch did not try to be me....girrrl

"Boney I wanna go to momma!" He tapped bones head since he was on his neck as he pointed towards me.

"No no toot I'm your momma. See me mommy." She reached for him.

"No your Tasha." He snapped, "boney please take me to momma." He started to pout and cry making me scrunch my face up.

"Bones bring me him." I finally spoke up. "Y'all can start walking and setting up our spot while I talk to him."

He gave me Isaiah as they gathered all their things then walked away.

"What's the matter papas?" I picked him up putting him on my lap as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Tasha meanie!" He cried.