Chapter 12.

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

"Like as in us together? Like me and you in a relationship?" I turned on a back road.

"Ya me and you..." She was still fidgeting with her fingers while she looked out the window at the different houses that passed by.

Bitch I don't even see you being alive after today.

I pulled into the parking lot of this house I own on the same street as the east side trap. I had find someway to hide that big ass truck my daddy bought.

"I don't know only time will tell." I shrugged my shoulders hopping out the car and walking over to her door to open it.

"Who's house is this?" She asked looking around grabbing my hand.

"It's mine. Daddy bought it for me if anything ever happens to my house where I would need to leave for a period of time." I took my key out and unlocked the door I went upstairs and tied a scarf around my edges and put oils on my face. I put on my black adidas and walked back to the living room.

"Aye walk with me to get something from my neighbor. She asked to use  my eyebrow kit and never gave it back. Her boyfriend is there now she said I could pick it up." I told her as I was walking toward the door I held it open as she walked out and I closed and locked it.

"Do you come on this side often ?" She asked as we neared the trap and I saw bones sitting in the front seat of the van. I made direct eye contact and his face scrunched up.

I sent him a wink. " I came down maybe once or twice since he bought it. I like the city better."

I walked up to the porch and knocked.

At my trap you don't knock !!! People who belong here know how to get in.

A couple minutes later a guard opened the door "May I help you?"

"Semaj here?" I asked popping my tongue and scratching my head. He looked at me then yelled for Semaj to come downstairs.

He gotta go too! Automatic answer is who is that ? You Don't give a kingpins where about to anyone!

Semaj peaked his head out the door upstairs and over the railing "Let em in." We walked in and Lay grabbed my hand letting me know she was scared.

Here hands felt slime asf. I fake sneezed so I would have a reason to let go. Walking up the stairs with her right on my trail. I walked in the office but I didn't lock I it like I usually would.

"Hey Maj this is Lay, Lay this is Maj." I introduced.

"I know her.." he said looking away and back at his phone. I looked at Lay and she looked at the wall away from me.

Come on man.

"How y'all know each other?" I looked between the two waiting for who would respond first. I knew it wasn't gonna be Lay!