Chapter 6

Amina Jackson 18Miami, Florida

Amina Jackson
18
Miami, Florida

When I got to Nana's house yesterday it was about 5 in the afternoon. I barely had enough energy to shower and eat. Nana let me take a shower and go to sleep while she watched over the babies.

Rolling over looking at my phone it was 8am. I swung my feet over the edge of my bed and walked into the bathroom. As I was doing my morning routine I heard a loud thump and followed a loud cry.

Running down the hall with face wash still on my face and hands I run to the living room to see Amir threw his bottle at Amour. So that explains the crying.....

He threw that bottle that damn hard.... football or baseball you go.

I picked both of them up from their swings... that I didn't buy. This lady only had them for a couple hours and bought all this shit. I brought them to my room and propped them up on a pillow. I put extra pillows around them so they wouldn't roll off the bed.

"Ok... what do kids watch...Something without cursing, guns, shooting, dead people and something with a lot of colors but not enough to cause a seizure .. well what the hell is left?" I mumbled to my self flipping through YouTube kids. "I knew I should've stayed a valuable member of fuck them kids."

I clicked on a channel called "Cocomelon" it had some funny looking ass animals and a couple kids. The thing is when I was scrolling through their channel I didn't see not one black child or even a light skin child so that was a no go. Representation counts! Even a young age.

"Ima take them to my roots better watch Rugrats." I turned it on as they just laid there looking at me. Well Amir was looking at me Amour cried herself to sleep. I walked into the bathroom but kept the door cracked so I could see them and they could see me.

Quickly finishing up my skincare routine and throwing on a white maxi dress I went over the large floor to ceiling mirror that my daddy had installed in Nana's  house...per my request!

"Oop bitch I have done it again!! Club Godzilla Ian trickin I'm just Dickin bitches down head down pop that pop that pop that pussy to the ground!" TikTok really taking over my free time no reason I just song that in this mirror but that lil twerk twerk I did. This lil booty be jiggling!! And that's on what.....

SCAMMIN 🥴!

I took a couple mirror selfies to post on Instagram...cuz these niggas need me. THEY NEED ME!

 THEY NEED ME!