Asphyxiation

I don't own the art above

-kiribaku
-mafia au Σ(ノ°▽°)ノ
-smut
-fucktoy Bakugou -w-
-let me rephrase that, heavy smut.
-another kinky chap but can you blame me? :p

Nobody's POV:

Bakugou's head felt fuzzy. His throat was burning and his eyes were watering yet he still bore that satisfied grin. He'd be lying if he said he didn't like the constricting feel of big hands around his neck.

He couldn't breathe. And, he loved it.

He'd been told he wasn't right in the mind so many times and he knew he wasn't yet he still couldn't shake his odd compulsions. Even in dire circumstances like these when he was physically on the verge of death.

But to each their own.

It wasn't like it'd be hard to kill the man whose fingers twisted around his neck with such a fiery hatred that it would make any normal human being scared. The thing was, Bakugou had been enjoying himself so he let things run long.

God, it was a good feeling being at the top of the food chain. He had to admit, being able to enjoy things like this with the guarantee that he could slip free at any moment did have it's perks.

Bakugou smirked. His head had begun to feel hot so he decided it was time to end things.

"It's been fun, but I've got to go now!" Bakugou raised one of his legs and kicked the man right in the middle of his spine. Once his grip loosened Bakugou kneed him in the jaw and elbowed him in the side of his head.

He gave the man on the floor a smile before catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He giggled and crouched down by the man's unconscious body.

"You left a mark..." Bakugou put a strand of hair behind the man's ear and whispered to him. Bakugou stood up and fixed his shirt before leaving the room.

He decided it was about time to visit Kirishima because the red-head usually got anxious if he didn't see Bakugou at the very least once a day Bakugou smiled. He loved it when Kirishima got angry.

He was only one of his 'pets' yet Kirishima always went out of his way to keep Bakugou out of trouble. That goes without saying Bakugou was capable of maintaining himself and getting into trouble was one of the small things he did to get Kirishima mad at him.

He was practically beaming per usual on his way over to Kirishima's office. He was glad that the man from earlier left a bruise on his neck, it was a sure-fire way to rile up the red-head.

And when Kirishima got angry it almost always led to some sort of kinky sex. The kind with bondage, marks and everything nice. And the feeling of being used was just the cherry on top.

Bakugou stopped in front of Kirishima's door and knocked. He heard a tired "who is it?" from inside of the room and perked up. Usually Bakugou was a serious killjoy but when it came to being held down or tied up he couldn't help himself.

"It's Bakugou!" He beamed rocking on the balls of his feet with a grin.

"Come in." Bakugou creaked the door open and walked over to Kirishima. The red-head was clenching his sharp teeth and the sight made Bakugou's head spin.

Kirishima was totally, unmistakably angry. Bakugou walked over to him and sat on his lap. He knew what was going to happen and he was oh-so ready for it.

"Are you mad at me?" He lifted the red-head's chin up to face him. He had purposely left his bruise out on display for Kirishima to see. When he felt the taller man group him and pull him closer he smiled.

He started to grind on him slowly at first but then he picked up the pace. Faster and harder he slammed down onto Kirishima's lap until he felt him get hard.

"Ejirou~ what'll you do to me today I wonder?" Kirishima couldn't take any more of the boy's teasing. He'd already started to get hard despite his best efforts and he was just aching to push his pet onto the mattress and make him loose his mind in a blaze of ecstasy.

"Won't you shut up?" He grabbed the blond by his wrist and pinned him to the wall. He made new bite marks all over the blond's neck and chest, sliding the occasional hand up his shirt to fondle with his nipples.

Once he'd made Bakugou's stomach and neck sting with bite marks, he pulled him in for a kiss, it was sloppy and forceful with tongue and all, just how the blond liked it.

He moaned against Kirishima's touch and rocked his hips back and forth. He was so ready to get his brains fucked out by the red head.

Kirishima led him to the bed never faltering from his kiss and pulled the blond's pants off along with his own. Soon they were only in their underwear. As the kiss grew more heated Kirishima pulled away and hovered atop the him.

The taller man didn't hesitate for a moment, he tugged at the rim of his boxers and pulled them off shoving his big, hardened member into the blond's face. He would let Bakugou suck him off long enough to have a little bit of lubrication but he decided that was all of the preparation he was going to give.

Bakugou didn't falter either. He let Kirishima mouth-fuck him until he couldn't form one coherent thought. And then, just as quickly as he had shoved himself in, he pulled himself out and ushered Bakugou onto all fours.

Bakugou couldn't take him so well from this position to begin with so he imagined this was going to be one of those fucks he couldn't forget.

Kirishima pulled Bakugou's boxers off and slid into him, barely taking any time to let the blond accommodate himself. He straddled Bakugou's hips and pounded into him relentlessly.

The blond's orgasam drew nearer with every thrust. Kirishima had already entered his entire length and Bakugou was rendered helpless in a haze of lust.

His face was hot and his eyes felt like they'd crossed. He felt a knot in his stomach and winced.

"Ejirou- I'm gonna-!" Kirishima smirked and put a hand over the blond's mouth.

"Be quiet." He demanded, silencing the blond with one final thrust that shook the bed. He came inside of him without warning and Bakugou loved the feeling.

While Kirishima was still a little bit 'off' from the sex, he still got up and put his clothes back on before sending the blond a glare.

"I'm gonna go dispose of that body you left lying around now. I'll be back in time to hold you." Kirishima left the room and locked the door behind him.

Bakugou smiled and turned to his side.

"I guess I was right to come over today."

________________________________

That was long lol.

Word count: 1,184