Beautiful p. 2

I dont own the art above credits to the artist.

-gay
-kiribaku
-continuation of the previous oneshot
-a light angst with happy ending

Bakugou POV:

There are no words spoken between me and kirishima, just stolen glances. We walk in silence as kirishima seems to be deep in thought. I know he doesn't notice me so I take a moment to admire his striking features.

He has such crisp red hair and a small rounded nose, his eyes an alluring crimson and his lips a gorgeous soft pink. Its not that hard to notice that hes attractive. He could easily have any guy he wanted so, why not give me a try.

Just as I am staring at kirishima, I notice he tenses up and cringes a bit. 'Could he have noticed me staring' I think as I watch his piercing red eyes lock with mine. He is definitely thinking about something unpleasant, but what.

Thinking back on it I do remember Mina saying something about him being bullied in middle school when we first met, could that be whats on his mind.

He shakes it off and tries to break the silence with small- talk and thank all might he did because that silence was very awkward.

"I guess we're going to Minas dorm later huh?" I look him in the eyes and he immediately turns his head away a blush evident on his tan skin.

"Yeah." I respond bluntly not picking up on whatever it was hed been hinting at. My voice comes out duller than id expected but it certainly wasn't dull to him considering how hard he is blushing now. Cute.

He looks at me again and we continue walking.

*timeskip brought to u by bakuboobs*

Me and kirishima walk together to minas dorm, I hesitate to knock but sure enough kirishima is right beside me and pounds aggressively on mina's door.

The door flies open and mina greets us, we see the entire class there and they are sitting in some satanic looking circle. They greet us and we walk in together then sit down.

"So, what do you guys want to play" mina talks with a terrifying grin plastered on her face. A grin that could strike fear into the heart of All might himself.

She rants for a bit about how we should play truth or dare and eventually everyone agrees.

Mina starts with stars in her eyes (Dear Evan Hansen reference anyone) and her lips curl into a terrifying smirk once more as she turns to face me, her voice is deep and horrific

"Bakugou, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with kirishima." I give her a death glare and see kiri freeze up, nothing is gonna happen anyway why should I care...

Kiri gulps and looks at me with utter horror and a tint of exitment. I look back at him with an intimidating glare and he looks away.

"Well what are you waiting for sillies, get in the closet" mina's voice is back to being squeaky and cheery which is quite terrifying so kiri and I hesitantly obey.

We walk to the closet slowly and step in, mina follows us and slams the door shut.

"Aaaaaaaaand seven minutes starts... now!" Mina announces and kiri inches towards me slowly, he grabs the collar of my shirt and whispers with a breathy voice

"Kiss me bakugou~"

Kirishima POV:

I gather up every ounce of courage I can as mina shoves us in the closet, she says something but I can't hear her as I am consumed by anxiousness for what I am about to do.

'Fuck it, I have nothing to loose' I tell myself as I grab his shirt collar. I finally part my lips to speak...

"Kiss me bakugou~" this catches him dumbfounded for a bit and then he obeys, he locks his plump pink lips with mine and an unexplainable happiness flows through me. I feel like this kiss isnt one sided and thats all I could ever ask for.

The kiss gets more agressive as he pins me against the wall. He starts to shove his tounge into my mouth and it feels amazing. He swirls his tounge around my mouth and I dont dare test him, it feels to amazing.

A feeling of utter bliss fills me as Katski starts kissing down my neck I attemptto hold back a moan but then it all becomes too much, the sound of katski kissing me, the feel of his touch, his breathon my neck everything and I cant hold it in anymore, a small moan escapes me.

"K-katski~" he smirks at me and keeps leaving hickies all over me, he doesn't strip me though because mina and the others are still there. He licks my collarbone earning another breathy moan from me.

Once it all becomes so much that if we dont stop we might just strip right there, mina yells "times up!" And bursts trough the door. She starts squealing immediately, most likely at the sight of katski on top of me.

He un- pins me from the wall and leans in close to my ear as he walks out

"I love you Ejiro~" he walks out and puts on his signature scowl. I smile knowing that what he said was true. I walk out as well so consumed by the feeling of bliss that I forget about the hickies on my meck.

I hear all of the girls squealing loudly but think nothing of it until I see Midoriya blushing. Then I realize that there are still hickies on my neck and fresh ones nonetheless.

I frantically try to use my hands to cover my neck, I still hear snickering and see a small smirk on bakugou's face. Cute. Until jiro walks up to me I hadn't realize I'd been staring. She leans in close and says

"Hey you know yo have like five very noticeable hickies on your neck right?" She whispers and I blush.

"Yeah" I respond and bakugou just starts laughing.

"Heh, kiri you're mine now~" I blush immensely and look away. Everyone else leans in to try and figure out what it is that bakugou has said. We both laugh, the'll never know.

______________________________________

(///^///) yay another chapter!

~🎃🎃🎃happy halloween🎃🎃🎃~

Word count: 1,059