Boredom, cured.

I don't own art above credits to the artist as usual

-smut (I fEel LikE wrIttiNg smUt aGaiN okAy)
-There's gon be sum more pda
-kiribaku
-gay
-swearing (honestly I shouldn't have to warn anyone but if someone actually reads this I don't want to get reported)

Bakugou POV:

Bored. Thats how I feel, bored. For starters Im horny and were on a 'road trip' by we I mean Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and of course, the one Im horny for, Kirishima.

We've been driving for days and I don't even know where the fuck we're going! We haven't even stopped anywhere for food or sleep or anything.

And lastly, the one time im horny for Kirishima, we cant fuck because its a road trip and Mina wont stop the goddamed car!

I pout and place my hand under my chin to hold it up. I feel the car move slower and I perk up. If it breaks down, kiri and I can go somewhere to have sex! Finally!

I hear mina groan in displeasure loudly and sigh as she pulls the car over.

"Well shit, sorry guys its out of gas." I smile. This means we get to part ways and I can be alone with kiri~ I feel my lips curve upwards into a larger smile so I quickly change my expression back to a bored one.

"So? Can't you guys just go and buy some?" I spit at her. She scoffs.

"Yeah, I guess Ill have to then huh? Well you guys just go and look around the city, Ill go get the gas and we can meet back here around...four?"

We all nod in agreement and I grab onto Kirishima's arm. Everyone parts ways and when they're far enough from us I pull kiri closer and whisper into his ear.

"Kiri~ Im sorry but," I pause to lean in closer "I want you to fuck me." He looks taken aback for a second and then he flashes me an unusual devilish grin. He chuckles.

"Anytime."

I blush and he caresses my cheek.

"I think there's a beach not far from here where not many people go... how about there, we do have two hours afterall and it would be pretty~" he continues. I smile up at him.

"Okay, lets go there." He smiles wider and starts dragging me in a north direction.

"C'mon."

++time skip to when they arrive at the beach and put a towel down lol++

"That really is a pretty veiw..." I pause looking around. I turn my head back to Kiri. "you weren't lying" he turns to me with lust clouding his eyes.

"And believe me when I say that it's about to get alot better~" he says with a low and sultry voice. I lay down on the towel he set down.

He hovers over me with his big hands on both sides of my head. I blush harder and look up at him with eyes of submission.

"Now that no one is here, how about we start?" He moans over me to get me turned on. Needless to say, it works.

"Yes. Lets start." I whimper to him. He immediately begins taking my shirt off. My nipples are hard. He smirks.

"Looks like you were already waiting for me weren't you sweetheart." A cold gust of wind blows by and the tide grows higher. Its getting late.

I moan slightly at the cold air hitting my exposed skin. Kirishima notices but doesn't acknowledge it, instead he takes his shirt off and bends down to my bare chest.

He trails his wet tounge up my abdomen and stops at my nipples. He then swirls his tounge around them. I moan at the feeling.

His eyes glisten as he begins sucking on them for a short time. I moan louder with every move he makes.

Finally he reaches my neck. He begins sucking and leaving marks on it. I soon have three quarter sized marks around my neck. How fun theese will be to hide.

Just as I am devising a plan to hide the hickeys that Kirishima gave me, I feel a pair of lips connect with mine. I dont have time to process the kiss before a large wet muscle enters my cavern.

I gasp and feel kirishima smirking over me. He goes in deeper. I close my eyes submissively and while my guard is down he replaces his tounge with two fingers.

He doesn't say anything but I understand what to do because, well- we've done this before. I take his fingers into my mouth and very softly I lick them. I continue running my tounge over them until I feel my pants and boxers being torn off and kirishima's fingers leaving my mouth.

He trails them down to my exposed hole and slides them around its ring. The saliva coated fingers leave a clean path around said ring and then he enters me with his fingers.

I feel him scissor me, moving his fingers around and stretching me out. I moan loudly and he looks down at me wearing a prowd expression- maybe because I moaned loudly? How am I to know?

Soon enough, he unbuckles his pants and slides them down along with his boxers. I smile he's finally going to enter me.

He takes his fingers out and just as I was about to whine at the loss of contact, something bigger enters me.

I feel his long, harddend, pulsing member slide into me. I look to the side moaning in pleasure. Im sure he likes to see me like this.

"H-harder!" He smiles that usually large grin again and gladly complies. He starts thrusting into me faster and harder. He thrusts until his length is inside of me and our skin is slapping.

"Ngh, so good!" I moan as I feel him hit my sweet- spot. Typically Im not this vocal but today was an exception because his performance has improved overnight and, Im horny.

Suddenly I feel a familiar sturr in the pit of my stomach.

"I-im gonna cum!" I moan to Kirishima who is still hovering over me. His knees look like they're getting weak and he delivers four more powerful thrusts each earning a loud moan from me until he pulls out and cums on the towel (b/c he didn't wanna get baku dirty, they had to be back soon.)

We start to clean up and put our clothes back on. We pick up the towel and throw it away, then we agree to run by a liquor store or somewhere to get cologne (because we smell like sex) and concealer of some sort (to hide the hickeys).

Well Kirishima, you've officially cured me of boredom.

______________________________________

Well bois, that sure was a derpy chapter.

Suggestions?

Word Count: 1139