Astraphobia~kiribaku

I don't own the photo above, credits to the photographer.

-kiribaku
-au in which bakugou is afraid of thunder
- ⚠️🔞yaoi🔞⚠️

Bakugou POV:

Its early morning and I hear a soft pitter- patter on my window. It must be raining. I relax to the sound of the rain and snuggle back into my pillow and the warmth next to me.

My alarm rings and I lift my head to turn it off. I can barely hear it over the sound of the rain. What earlier was a soft pitter- patter is now a heavy banging.

My room is freezing and its raining like crazy so why was I so warm... I look to my right and see that it was kirishima I had cuddled up to. Oh, so thats why...

Kirishima is still sleeping soundly and I realease an aww sound. Hes adorable. I look at him for a little while, well as long as time will allow. The rain gets noticeably louder and I tremble.

A lot of rain means... a thunderstorm.

I gulp and sure enough the terrifying boom of the sky sounds. I shake and scurry to go cuddle with kiri. I wake kirishima up with all of my force and his eyes shoot open.

"What is it katsuki?" He asks with a groggy voice due to just being awoken. I try to explain everything that happened to him but I am interrupted by another horrifying boom.

He nods his head as if confirming something to himself and then walks up to hug me. I continue to tremble and he hugs me. Im still scared.

He looks like something inside of him is woken up and his face forms a devilish grin.

"Hmm, my hugs don't seem to be working.... maybe ill have to try something else to drown out the sound..."

I shake and he smiles.

"The thunder's too loud, isnt it baby~" he leans into my ear and whispers seductively. He does this alot. When Im scared we just end up having sex to drown out the thunder.

It always works and he can change his mood really quickly. The only problem is that today is a school morning and we're in the dorms.

"B-but wont somebody hear us." I stuttered, shit.

"No, you just be as loud as you want baby~" his voice its so, sexy. I get hard just by hearing it.

He pins me to the matress and I sink into his touch. He runs his fingers up and down my abdomen under my shirt.

Another clap of thunder sounds outside and I flinch. Kirishima looks a bit worried and to distract me he licks my neck while rubbing my nipple. The pleasure is too much and I moan loudly.

This causes another smirk to form on his face as he pulls off my shirt. He throws it on the ground and starts licking from my neck to my 'v' line. I try my best to hold in my moans.

"Don't hold in your moans baby, or ill have to punish you~" I look up at him and he licks my ear. I let out a loud moan and he chuckles.

"Let them hear you baby~" wow, kinky much. I will do it for him though, ill gladly moan.  Afterall, he does so well why not tell him some way~

I smile.

"Oh I will~" I say to him and at this point he is abusing my neck. He takes his sharp teeth and enters them all over my body. It feels so good.

He takes his tounge and glides it all over my abs. He swirls it around my nipple and I let out a really loud moan. My nipple gets hard and he snickers taking his gorgeous wet muscle and licking down to my 'v' line.

He rips my pants off and looks at my large bulge. He licks his lips.

"Hard for me already are we baby?~" he coos at me and I smirk.

"Of couse, only for you... daddy~" I answer back. He looks at me shocked and gives me a psychotic grin. Tch, kinky bastard.

He rips of my boxers and then his own clothes. He puts three fingers in front of my mouth.

"Suck." He commands and I obey. God, hes hot as a dom. I take the fingers into my mouth and I slide my tounge around his fingers. He picks up my bare legs and lifts them over his shoulders.

He takes his fingers out of my mouth and he swirls them around my small tight hole.

"Are you ready baby~" he coos at me and I smile a hesitant smile.

"Of couse, Im always ready for you daddy~" I shout to him and he smiles a wild smile at me as he enters one of his wet digits into me. He swirls it inside of my wet hole.

"Ngh- put another one in-" I moan to him. He smirks and obeys me. Soon enough, he has all three of his fingers and streches me out.

He pulls his fingers out of me. I let out a pathetic whimper from the loss of contact.

"Daddy p-please" another burst of thunder comes out of nowhere and I get scared again. I tremble under him and he enters his long wet member inside of me. It feels so good. I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head and I pant loudly.

"Aaah! Harder daddy~" I scream as he starts to thrust into me slowly. His thick member penetrating me over and over again. I scream louder than I have before when I feel him hit my g- spot.

"Ah~ right there daddy!" I scream to him as his member thrusts at a faster pace over and over abusing my prostate. The thunder keeps bursting but its barely audible due to the wet sounds and moaning.

A bead of sweat forms on my forehead and leads down to my lips. Strings of saliva stick to the roof of my mouth as I moan in delight.

My hair gets ruffled because of the intense thrusting and I am a mess under him. All of my senses feel heightened at the moment, I can smell  a mix of Ejiro's scent, our sounds, I can see him so clearly pounding into me, I taste the sweat gathered on my lips. I can feel his back as I claw into it.

I feel like ive gone into overdrive, like im a mess but, its a pleasant feeling and I feel like a beautiful mess. I leave deeper scratch marks on Ejiro's back and he holds onto my face.

We share a deep kiss, our tounges dancing and our saliva mixed together, yes what a glamorous disaster this is. He licks the roof of my mouth I moan into the kiss, biting his lip ever so slightly.

I pull away and he looks me in the eyes. I feel a familiar tightness in the pit of my stomach.

"DADDY IM GONNA CUM!" I shout to him and he just squints slightly.

"Me too baby, do you want me to pull out?" I gulp.

"No daddy, I want you to fill me up!" I scream to him as he obeys. I leak onto his stomach as I feel his thick, hot seed fill me to the brim.

I drip cum and it feels amazing. At the end we are just moaning messes. The thunder still hasnt cleared but I am tired and this did a good job getting it off of my mind. Plus, I just want to cuddle.

I lay down and sink into kiri's warmth, not even cleaned up yet... I pull the banket over me and start to drift away.

"I love you Eji~"

"I love you too katsu~"

And then we fell asleep together.

______________________________________

Wow, that was the first smut Ive written in a while, was it good?

Thank you for reading this trash fanfiction.

Word count: 1,338