sick! Bakugou x kirishima

I don't own the art above credits to the artist Marcia uwu.

-another fluff
-kiribaku
-gay fluff

Enjoy!

Bakugou POV:

My head is pounding and my body feels weightless. I must have gotten sick. I slowly lift my torso up from the matress, I open my eyes and everything is blurry.

My head feels like its spinning and suddenly it becomes too much for me to be able to stand up. I flop back down onto the bed and lie there with my face to the roof.

I start to shut my eyes and oncemore I let sleep take me.

I wake up in a damp dark place. Its cold. I clutch the small blanket by my side, I need warmth. The blanket doesn't cover all of me but it is surprisingly warm. I take this as a moment to finally look around my cell.

To my convince, there is a match and a torch laying right by my side. I pick the match up and strike it on the ground then pull the flames up to the torch. I blow on the fire a little and it grows.

I start walking around the cell to find that its oddly large... an unpleasant rotting smell fills my nostrils and I go to investigate.

I slowly find myself getting closer to the rotting smell and I shine my torch into its direction. I scream. Bodies, hundreds of bodies piled atop eachother. My friends, my family, all of them there. A pile for each limb, hands, arms, legs, feet...

Blood spattered everywhere. I drop my blanket and fall to my knees sobbing. I scream screams of pain, agony, sadness. Just then someone calls my name and I reach out to them as the floor gives way and I fall into darkness.

I wake up in a cold sweat and look around the room frantically trying to asses where it is I am now. I seem to have forgotten something vital, I always have nightmares when I go back to sleep sick.

Kirishima pats my back and I become startled- since when did he get here? He smiles at me.

"Hey bakubabe you didnt come to school on time so I figured something was wrong and well- I came to check up on you" the taller spikey toothed male averts his gaze a blush tinting his cheeks.

I cough and shoot him a pathetic glare. Im sick so, I cant manage to make it very intimidating. He laughs and holds the back of his neck while shoving a bowl into my face.

"I- I made you some udon, I hope you like it." He sounds nervous and I take the bowl from his hands. I utter him a thank you. He smiles dorkily.

"Its alright... kitten" I nearly choke on the udon as my eyes widen I look over at him, a nervous smirk on his face.

"Who the fuck taught you that!" I tell him in the loudest voice I can muster.
He just looks at me with confusion evident in his expression.

"Well, m-mina said you m-might like me to call you that someday so I figured w-why not today?" I continue to choke on the warm food that hed brought. Goddamit mina, hes supposed to be innocent!

I sigh.

"Okay, just dont say that anymore alright-" I ask him and he agrees. I face palm, why would she tell him this. I lay down on my bed to lay down for a bit and I pull kiri in with me.

"Mmmn- cuddle me kiri" I say in a groggy voice and watch as his face heats up. I might be able to have a pleasant nap if hes here with me.

"I love you kiri~" I mumble as sleep takes me.

Kirishima POV:

"Mmmn- cuddle me kiri" Bakugou says as he drags me down onto the matress with him. I blush madly. Weve done this before, its not that big a deal.

"I love you kiri~" he mumbles and falls asleep with his hands wrapped around my waist. It feels nice. It feels like a thing that couples who are in love would do- this makes me happy.

A knock sounds on the door. I get up hesitantly to answer it. I turn the knob and crack the door a bit to see who it is. Its mina.

"Oooooh kiri why are you in bakugou's room." She wiggles her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. I sush her and explain that bakugou is sleeping.

She makes a sad fangirl sound. And swings the door open. She coos when she sees the half- eaten bowl of udon on the counter and Bakugou laying down with his legs sprawled across the matress and his arms out like he had been holding something.

She squeals softly.

"Did you cuddle him!?" She whisper- screams and looks me in the eyes. I blush and admit to cuddling him. She makes an awwwww sound and tilts her head to the side.

"Im guessing he enjoyed you calling him kitten if hed wanted to cuddle." She says witha knowing smirk. I blush.

"Yea... he got kinda flustered by it." I say as I awkwardly rub the back of my neck. She awws again. Just then bakugou starts stirring in his sleep and I go over to wake him up.

"Kiri- kirishima no!" He shouts in his sleep and I aggressively shake him awake. I hug him and he latches onto me with tears in his eyes.

"Its okay baku, Im here" I reassure him and his expression lightens. I keep my arms around him tightly and kiss him on the forehead.

"I love you bakugou" he smiles and kisses me. Mina squeals and pulls out her camera. She repeatedly clicks on the 'capture' button and smiles a mischievous grin. Bakugou lets out a squeek upon realising that mina is there.

She laughs.

"You guys are so cute together, oh my god!" She shrieks in an unreasonably high voice.

Bakugou even laughs. I hug him again.

"I love you kiri~"

"I love you bakugou~"

______________________________________

Yay another chapter. Thank you guys so much for reading this! Your support means so much to me! You guys are so nice!

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Word count: 1,045