bad soulmate AU

This is horrible i am aware but, im running out of ideas and, I dont have many reads for motivation Im now just depressed for no reason and uuuuggh, onto the story...
Kiribaku
Gay
Stupid
I dont own the art nor do I know the artist so credits to them!

(Short discription for better understanding of story:
You have a timer on your body that appears on your fourteenth birthday. The timer counts down until you meet your soulmate. The visibility of the clock depending on your will to meet your soulmate. Meaning, if you really want to meet your soulmate then the clock will be very visible but, if you dont then the clock/timer is hidden. Also, if youve met your soulmate before your fourteenth birthday then you won't have known. Everyone's timer manifests no matter what, even If you are with your soulmate it will just show the time left until you run into them again. Once youve met your soulmate after yourfourteenth birthday then your timer either stoos or disappears depending on your preference. )

Bakugou POV:

It was the morning before my first day of high school and to be honest I had been filled with anticipation,

My timer was at one hour...

I was to run into my soulmate in one hour....

Destiny was inevitable in one hour...

Im so nervous, what would they look like? Would they be a he, she, maybe a they? Would they be nice? Mean maybe? Shallow question but, would they be hot too? I mean that is important, if they arent hot (like me) then, what what are they? (An: wow thats pretty egotistical there bakugou...) I need to know the anticipation is killing me!

I cant let people know im anxious.
For heavens sake, ill become the laughing stock of the school on the first day!

I cant show any emotion, I CANT be vulnerable. I cant loose my chance for respect. I need to have some respect in this new school. I need to look calm and collected infront of my soulmate.

Wait, isnt this the school the stupid deku was enrolling in?

THE STUPID DEKU!!!

ITS MY SCHOOL, NOT HIS!!!

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE STUPID DEKU!!!

DONT YOU HAVE A LIFE?!!

OH WAIT, YOU DONT!!!

30 minutes left...
What am I to do?

SHIT I dont even have my pants on! I have less than thirty minutes to get ready!

I need to see who it is, who is my soulmate?!?!

I finally put my clothes on, I purposely put them on sloppily to try to show I hadnt been trying much.

I really needed to prove I was the best, that I was worthy of my soulmate. Geez I sound like im in a badly written fanfiction (((AN: well I got news for ya buddy))))

I need serious help...

"Katski get your ass down here you need to get out of this fucking house its time for you to leave for school you little shit"
Yeah... I know where I get my profanities from. I sigh,
"Im on my fucking way" I yell to her. I guess its just a habit we've developed where we just place as many profanities as humanly possible in one sentence to eachother for whatever reason.

I begin to walk downstairs extremely nervous. I finally reach the door and my fingers tingle with anxiety, I turn the door knob and step outside bidding farewell ro my parents. With one thing on my mind

God I hope this goes well...

Kirishima POV:

I had realized the timer engraved on my palm was at THIRTY MINUTES
Holy shit, I had been waiting for nearly two years and now, the timer is at less than thirty minutes...

Im so nervous...

Would I know my soulmate or would they be a stranger? Would they be nice, mean, neutral? Tall, short, average height maybe?

I have so many questions.

I begin to add the final touch ups to my hair, geling it on the top to make it resemble that of a mountains rocks.

I took the time to do this every single day because having my hair down reminded me too much of my previous self, back when I didnt have very high self-esteem.

This was due to the fact that during middle school when my timer manifested it was very visible so of course people thought I was desperate and they made fun of me. I add the final bits of gel to my hair and grab my bag. I begin heading to the door with one rhing on my mind,

I really hope this goes well...

Narrators POV:

Bakugou and Kirishima walked out of their homes both very on edge. They walked uneasily out of thier doors stumbling a bit as they paced off into their driveways. But, you couldn't blame them with only ten minutes left... you would be quite nervous as well.

Bakugou fiddled uneasily with the timer on the underside of his arm whaile humming a bit of a random bored sound (AN: sorry I can't write properly).

Kirishima on the other hand just stood there awkwardly shaking, too scared to walk forward much. Then it happened, the final minute on his timer had turned into seconds...
Each one causing more and more anxiety.

A cherry red haired teen came into sight as bakugou's timer had nothing left of it, this was his soulmate. His breath hitched at the thought, his heart skipped a beat as his anxiety consumed him...

This was who he would have to spend his life with. This was his destiny, he wasn't denying it though, it just felt so right. He didn't know how else to describe it...

Kirishima's eyes twitched and he stood there in awe at the champagne haired boy. He was just so beautiful...
his eyes they said everything, it was as if he didn't need to speak for his beautiful red eyes told his story.

This was his soulmate. And, he couldn't have asked for better.

"So soulmates huh?" The champagne blonde asked with a radiant glow in his eyes and an emotionless voice

"I guess so!" The cherry red haired boy responded with a warm toothy smile

"Walk me to school then ey?"

"I was just about to ask the same thing"

"Lets be on our way then"

"Couldn't have said it better myself"

And what an amazing year that was to be.

______________________________________

Sorry for the late update...
I got lazy.
I hope you enjoyed
Please comment on my story if you find any errors, I really appreciate constructive criticism.
1115 words
Thank you for reading this-
Author chan must sleep now~