Beautiful p.1

I dont own the art above credits to the artist
(Definitely not a heathers reference wink wonk)
-SUPER gay
- kiribaku
-still have quirks
-I tried on this one
-very light angst but it ends happily in the next chapter
Enjoy!

Bakugou POV:

"HEY BLASTY!!" I hear a familiar annoying squeaky voice yell towards me. I groan and turn my head to face the annoying voice.

Jesus fucking crist, what does she want now?

"What the fuck do you want raccoon eyes?" I ask turning to face her so that I can give her a condescending glare. She completely ignores my glare and just tugs on my sleve. Eww. She bounces up and down looking me in the eyes without worry.

I would never tell her but, its kind of nice having friends who arent scared of you.

" First of all, my name is mina. Second of all, Im trying to have a class sleepover so I need to invite as many people as I can..." she is most definitely up to something...

Wait a class sleepover, that means shitty hair might be there...

"Why do I care?" I ask trying to stay calm.

"Well, I just figured that maybe because kirishima is gonna be there you might wanna go too... " she says twisting her foot in the dirt. Ugh, that asshole!

"W-WHAT I DONT EVEN LIKE THAT SHITTY HAIRED BASTARD!" I yell in her face as I sweat immensely hoping that this cover up actually works.

"Suuuuuuuuuuure" she fucking knows now. Great.

"Well just think about it!" She shouts and runs off. If I wasn't so fucking tired Id blow her to pieces. Instead of doing the previous I just walk away in the direction of the dorms.

I allow my thoughts to run wild and I allow my mind to wonder as I think about all of the topics that need clarification. The main one being about kirishima possibly liking me back.

I mean, could he? As much as I hate to admit it mina is usually right, there is a way that kirishima acts around me and doesn't act around other people...

Come to think of it kirishima does stutter and get weak at the knees around me... HE MIGHT LIKE ME BACK! My heart flutters at the thought and for a moment I am on a high. A moment because someone bumps into me. Ill fucking kill them.

"WHAT THE FUCK WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING OR ILL- oh, its just you shitty hair.." my tone lightens as I figure out just who had bumped into me.

I honestly don't even care anymore the idiot should watch where hes going.

"Sorry..." he mutters with his head down and feet kicking the dirt in a circle pattern. Its cute to say the least. Oh shit im staring...

"Its fine shitty hair, just watch where youre going next time." Kirishima's face instantly lights up at me not giving him a snarky remark. He looks up at me a slight blush tenting his cheeks. God hes going to be the death of me.

"Anyway, what the fuck do you want?"  A scowl forms on my face as I spit those words at him. His face brightens and he shows me his little- sharky- grin.

"ImeanminaishavingasleepoverandsincemostoftheclassisgoingtobethereIjustwantedtoknowifyouaregoingtobetheretooandIneededtoknow-" he sighs heavily before continuing "- I just thought maybe you might go If I go and I really want you to go too."

This catches me dumbfounded and I  pause, he wants me to go with him? Great, now I want to go too. I guess Ill go. How can I tell him I want to go but not loose my dignity. Oh fuck it, if this means Ill have even the slightest chance at being with him then its worth not having dignity.

"It's okay if you dont go- " I interrupt him" no if you're going, I guess ill go" he flashes me that same sharky smile from earlier, god ill never get bored of the way his face lights up when I say something he doesn't expect, the way his eyes shimmer with hope when he asks me a question, maybe the way his eybrows raise just slightly when he's suprised. Yes, ill never get tired of this boy- he is in fact beautiful.

Kirishima POV:

My heart flutters when I hear bakugou agree to going. He never does seem to agree, could the reason he responded so quickly be... me? Of course not, Ive got to stop it with those impossible thoughts of mine.

Hell never like you back, just give up...
Faggot.

I still remember hearing monama's words, the way he spat them at me with such venom after finding out that I did in fact like Bakugou. He has caused me so much pain and yes, it is because of him that I just cant trust Bakugou to like me back- its because of him im scared, its because of him that I fear ill be ridiculed and left alone because of my sexuality...

Ah yes, its because of him im miserable . My mind is running wild and I can't help but tense at the thought of bakugou being repulsed by something as inevitable as sexuality. He wouldn't, right?

I realize Ive been lost in my thoughts and as an effort to seem a bit more put together I flash him a smile and it looks so pure. Oh bakugou, if only you knew the trouble my heart has gone through to be able to gaze into those breathtaking crimson red eyes of your's.

If only you knew the hardships I have faced in hopes to someday have your arms around my waist comforting me and rocking me to sleep each night. Hell, do you even realize how I long for you to be mine.

Do you realize how much you truly are worth in my eyes? How could you be with so many flaws but be so beautiful? Has my like- no dare I say love for you even crossed your mind once. Oh, of course not. You my dear have one flaw , you are oblivious. At least you are oblivious to me.

Please, if you like me... tell me before I assume the worst. Let me know before I cant think clearly. Just tell me, just tell me how you feel.

______________________________________

Yay! Another chapter! Im probably gonna update the continuation to this week sometime im horrible  at writing angst so this oneshot will most definitely end happily UWU.

Word count: 1,066