Caught

I don't own art above credits to the artist as usual

-kiribaku
-chaotic smut
-gay
-hey, hey there's PDA!(only a small bit though)
-ends in fluff

Kirishima POV:

"Nah, harder Ejiro!" Bakugou screams with beads of sweat forming on his pale forehead and sticking to his blonde locks.

I listen to him and move at a faster pace. Strings of saliva fall from the roof of his mouth and stick to his small tounge.

His girly moans fill the room and they turn me on further. I want everyone to hear his adorable screams. So, some teasing wouldn't hurt.

"What did you say kitten, you have to speak louder otherwise I wont be able to hear" I speak with my lips dangerously close to his ear.

"Ngh, I- I want you deeper!" He screams loudly enough for at least the other dorm next to us.

"Good boy." I say tangling my long fingers into his messy blonde hair. His  sunset strands curl around my soft fingers. I play with it for a while finding myself getting lost in his beautiful scarlet red eyes.

"Anything for you kitten." I whisper  pushing my length deeper into him. He makes a high pitched moan and I nearly faint at how cute he is under me.

The sheets below him are crumpled and our clothes are discarded on the ground. He lets his head sink into the mattress and his messy hair sprawls onto the matress.

"Kyaaa, Ejiro you feel so good!" His sounds continue to push me further towards my limit. Oh, I know I do kitten.

His sharp nails trail my back and leave behind long red marks. His small hands slap me pitifully and he digs his nails into my skin leaving a prominent dent in them.

His scarlet eyes fill with tears and I place my large hand on his small tear stained cheek. I wipe the newly formed tears off with my thumb.

"Itl be okay." I tell him with my large hand cupping his flushed red cheek. He flashes me a weak smile signifying that he's okay. Im glad I still feel good to him.

.

.

.

After a while I finally reach my climax. Bakugou pants under me and tries to hid his face. I move his hand off of his face and kiss him tenderly. Exhausted from the previous intercourse, he returns the kiss sloppily.

I grip his bare waist and lean onto his shoulder to whisper in his ear.

"Dinner's gonna be done soon, I should get you cleaned up." I say picking up his small body bridal style.

I start the bath and place his nude, hickey littered frame into the tub. He begins washing himself so, I help him. He sits in my lap while he applies the body wash and I apply conditioner to his hair.

He closes his eyes at the feeling of my fingers trough his hair oncemore and I smile. Hes genuinely adorable.

We finish washing up and I dry bakugou off, then myself. I put his clothes on him since, well, he can't stand properly.

I take him out of the room and start heading down to the kitchen. I prop his arm on my shoulder for support. I snicker at his embarrassed angry face.

Hes so cute.

Bakugou POV:

Kiri grabs my arm and props it up on his shoulder as we make our way downstairs. I blush and pout. He snickers.

We make arrive downstairs and see that everybody is just lounging around waiting for dunce face to finish dinner.

"Hey bakugou, do you wanna go and sit on the couch while we're waiting for the food to finish?" I shoot him a dirty look and he smiles so I give in.

"Sure." He leads me over to the couch and we sit down.

"Hey bakugou, why were you limping down here?" Faucet (todoroki) says raising a brow. I blush harder.

"U-um I-I just um... fell! Yeah, I fell on my back and it hurts." Mina looks up from her phone and sends kiri a knowing smirk.

I look down at my lap to hide my blush. Nervously, I shift my weight from side to side. I hope no one finds out...

Phil swift(sero) sees and looks taken aback. He looks from kiri to me and keeps shooting his gaze from one of us to the other until he finally notices.

"Hey bakugou, isnt that kirishima's sweater?" My eyes widen and my face reddens. I don't give him a response.

Dunce face(Kaminari) snickers. At least one of them heard me right, I was pretty loud...

"Hey bakugou, your neck, it looks bruised, what happened?" The furry(ojiro) speaks innocently. This time I nearly explode and Im absolutely sure my face is redder than kiri's hair.

"Yeah... they're... bruises" I speak with a small voice, kiri smirks. Im sure he likes seeing me flustered. Deku shifts his gaze from Todoroki to me and kiri. He sends us a soft smile. I almost smile back until I see what he's mouthing to me.

"I never thought you would be a bottom, good luck." I would strangle him if my lower back didn't hurt so much. The rest of the group looks confused.

"Why do you look so mad all of a sudden?" Faucet asks, though I have a suspicion that he knows the exact reason why.

I sigh.

"Its nothing." I respond in a defeated tone. He smiles. The dumb bastard. I latch on to kiri for cuddles, afterall, we had just finished the deed about 20 minutes ago and now I crave cuddles. I don't care if anyone else sees, I just want to feel his warmth.

Suddenly, I fall asleep on his shoulder. I hear squeals coming from the rest of the class and feel a couple of pictures being taken but, of course, it doesn't concern me.

Im safe, warm, and happy, what more could I ask for?

______________________________________

Sorry for the cheesy ending, I just wanted them to cuddle lol

Suggestions?

Word count: 1012