Guns And Stolen Kisses p.2

I don't own the art above credits to the artist-w- (I might've used that pic before but I'm too lazy to go check lol)

Deppresso_Exppresso thank you for the request, I hope you like it!

-smut
-mafia au
-kiribaku
-big gay

Bakugou's POV:

The room has fallen silent. I sit on Kirishima's desk with messy hair, an unbuttoned shirt and lips parted in ecstasy. I pant with half lidded eyes and slump into the chair.

"Fuck." I speak in a hushed whisper. I look up at the ceiling to collect myself. A few gunshots sound and I jerk my head to the door curiously. 

Kirishima told me to just call his men if any trouble showed itself but I wonder if they'd actually listen to me or see me as an intruder. Probably the latter.

Maybe he gave them some sort of special instructions...? I stare at the door curiously. I consider defying Kirishima's instruction but I decide that it would be best to just listen to him.

He is a mafia boss for a reason. I look down at my gun with shaky hands and start to quiver. I just got chills. Another gunshot is fired, this time a little bit closer to the door so I get a grip on myself and remain alert.

But then the doorknob begins to turn.

My eyes shoot wide open and in a moment of fight or flight instinct, I flee to the small space behind Kirishima's desk. I cock my gun and put my finger on the trigger.

The door swings open and a man walks in, also with a gun that seems to be cocked. He stands right in the middle of the room and scans the area.

Deciding that I probably have the better advantage I take a shot and it just barely hits him in the hand. He drops his gun and tries to figure out where the shot came from so I cock mine once more and shoot him three times in the chest.

His body falls to the ground and a horrible stench creeps it's way into the air.

'Disgusting'

I come up from my spot behind the desk and stare at the man's limp, lifeless corpse. His eyes have begun to roll to the top of his head.

A gruesome procedure to watch.

Once his skin starts to lose its color and turn a pale blue stained with his scarlet red blood, I can no longer watch. It all becomes to much for me so I step back.

My back slams into a wall and I slide down it with my hand over my mouth. I've never killed anyone before, is this what it's like. How are there serial killers? How can they do this more than one time...and willingly at that.

My stomach starts to churn in an unpleasant manner every time that scent hits my nose.

The scent of a newly rotting corpse.

In my state of disgust and disbelief I don't notice Kirishima enter the room. When I hear footsteps I look up to notice that even he scrunches his nose up when the awful stench hits him.

"Fuck, Bakugou that was one of my guys that I'd sent in here to guard you, and he was such a good man to..." I begin to tremble more violently now and when I speak my voice is nothing more than a hushed whisper.

"I-I'm so sorry..." I start to tear up and look at the floor.

Kirishima grunts and looks down at me.

"Agh fuck! Bakugou I was just teasing you, the dude you shot was an asshole anyways!" Kirishima laughs and this time I look back at him with sad eyes.

"But... I took a life! I took a human life it- it was my first time and-" Kirishima cuts me off.

"Ugh, listen you're gonna kill eventually okay, it's not a big deal. Now if you don't mind I'm kinda still in the mood so either we fuck or you get out so I can jack off." He replies bluntly. How exactly do I respond to that?

"I um-" I shut my mouth. I couldn't possibly want sex at this moment right? Kirishima sighs and walks up to me.

"So is that a yes or...?" I don't speak. Shouldn't he be disposing of the body by now? I guess it wouldn't hurt to let him finish what he started after all. I look over at him in confusion.

"Aren't you at least going to get the body out of here?" Kirishima shrugs.

"Eh I guess so." Kirishima calls for his men to come and clean up my mess. I quiver nervously and look over at the limp body being carried out of the room.

I only hold in a scream. Kirishima notices and rolls his eyes.

"Look, bend over or get out." He speaks exasperatedly. I decide to stay as I figure that it might help take my mind off of things for a little while.

I'm so shaken-up right now that it's not even funny so maybe a good fuck will ease the tensions a little bit.

I comply.

"Okay, I'll stay just please... don't go easy on me, make me forget my own name!" I only want sex to stop all of these feelings.

"Ha! You can count on that." Is all he says before sliding off my already undone pants and biting my neck.

'His teeth are sharp'

The feeling of his warm breath on my neck sends tingles up my back and I subconsciously let out a small moan. My breath hitches as he pulls off my shirt and puts two fingers in front of my mouth. I stare at them in confusion for a second, awaiting further instruction from the red-head.

"Seriously? Do you want preparation or not slut?" Then without warning he shoves his fingers into my mouth.

Almost instinctively I coat his fingers with my saliva. He hums in satisfaction.

"Good boy." With his other hand he pulls my underwear off and slips a finger into my hole. He grins.

"Jesus fuck you're tight." He grunts while pulling down his pants and underwear. He adds another finger and my face flushes red. He begins swirling his fingers in a scissoring motion.

I accidentally let out another moan and Kirishima is pleasantly surprised.

"Ah~ so that is what you sound like! I want to hear you again~" he whispers into my ear and a sobering feeling shoots through me.

I'm reassured but... why?

Kirishima removes his fingers and I whine at the loss of contact. But then I am filled with something bigger and dare I say thicker. My legs give way and I moan.

And just when I'd thought things couldn't get any more painful Kirishima begins to move. Shamefully, my eyes begin to tear up and I lose my breath.

"Ah! M-move faster!" Kirishima's cock tears my hole a bit. He's big to say the least and as such he's hard to take. His not being flaccid doesn't help much either.

I clench my teeth and after a few of Kirishima's thrusts I feel my climax draw near. With a long moan I cum all over Kirishima's chest. Despite me already having orgasmed his hard thrusts cease to falter.

In a breathless moan, Kirishima cums inside of me. The feeling divorces me from reality. His sticky semen fills me nearly to the brim.

'There's so much'

I pant loudly and look up at Kirishima who still somehow has enough left in him to hover over me.

"Damn." His voice breaks as he looks down at me with restless eyes. "You were a good fuck."

_______________________________

That was bad lol. I hope you guys liked it tho.
I have a couple of other requests to do so this version is unedited for now

Word count: 1,303