An Alternate Gender And An Arcade

-female bakugou x kirishima
(Not that I dont like them gay I just wanted to try this for a oneshot.)
- perv trigger warning

××××××××××××××enjoy××××××××××××××

Bakugou POV:

I wake up and look around. I check my phone. 7:30. SHIT. It feels so early though. Damn it! I need to go get dressed, screw life.

I toss the covers off  of me and see somethings off. Wait a minute... I HAVE BOOBS NOW! What the fuck!

Okay, stay calm katski and think. Why would you change ganders. JUST FUCKING THINK! Oh, I was walking yesterday and I bumped into someone...

THIS MUST BE THIER QUIRK!

Maybe I can ask recovery girl for some sort of quirk cancelling medicine.

Ok ok, stay calm. Just go and ask recovery girl for something to stop this.

I put on my loosest(idk if thats a word but, it is now) shirt to hide the two huge mounds on my chest.

I lace my shoes up,grab my school bag and run out of the door straight to recovery girls office.

"Recovery girl!" I yell to her and she turns around.

"Bakugou?" She seems suprised but, I am too.

"What happened?" She asks squinting her eyes and trying to see if its really me. I mean I do have pretty big boobs now so, it is hard to see if it is me. I never thought I would have boobs this big as a girl...

Shut up mind, just tell her what happened.

"I kinda got hit with a quirk that made me a female and this happened so I was wondering if you had something to make me a male again."

"Im sorry honey you'll just have to wait until the quirk wears off. I can give you  proper clothes and the girls school uniform ok."

"Alright, thank you" I say and take the clothes from her.

"Youre welcome and, since theres not alot of time until school starts just change in the bathroom."

I nod and head over to the small bathroom stall. Thank god its gender neutral or that would be awkward.

I walk out of the stall with the UA girls uniform and a rather large bra. Its so fucking uncomfortable, how do girls wear this shit?!

I might not have adjusted it properly. Heh. Whatever.

I walk out with my school bag and thank recovery girl one last time.

I put on an oversized sweater and slung my school bag over my shoulder once again and walked down the hall with my short hair bouncing with each step.

Im mad as fuck, this bra is constricting and this skirt is really fucking short. I hear a red haired idiot   running towards me. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you new he-

I turn around to face him and he is visibly shaken.

"Bakugou? Why are you dressed like that?"

I sigh "Its a long story so, ill just show you" I lift my sweater off revealing the uniform shirt that hugs my body tightly. He clearly sees my boobs and gets flustered.

"Oi shitty hair, my eyes are up here"

"Right, so your trans?" He asks a bit hesitant because he didnt want to be offensive.

"No, its just a quirk I got hit with" He looks so shocked, its cute. He looks a bit sad that Im a girl though.

"Oh, you uh wanna walk to the classroom together?"

"Nah, I dont want to have to explain this to everybody... u wanna skip?" I grab his hand and look him in the eyes as I say those words to him.

"I mean, if you want too..." he says trying to hold back a grin.

Kirishima P OV:

"Alright! Let's go then!" She says as her eyes shine and she tugs on my arm leading me to an arcade.

"C'mon lets go play games" she giggled. Bakugou fucking katski giggled. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Im gonna go insane, that giggle was so addictive. I need to hear more.

Man, I wish she was a guy again so I could date her. Im not really attracted to females but bakugou is my crush so this is very weird.

I guess im bi today. Heh. Well I cant help it, ive fallen for Bakugou and this is Bakugou after all. I love him, I love him and Ill exept him any gender he is as long as hes still the Bakugou I know.

She opens the door and drags me into the arcade.

"So red haired freak, what do you want to play first?" She extends her arm and opens her palm like a levi figurine. I lose my breath, she looks so perfect even as a girl.

"I dont know, you suprise me" she looks at me and a small devious smirk appears on her lips.

"Jeez, you act like were a couple" I begin sputtering uncontrollably and waving my hands frantically.

"N-no I-I didnt m-mean it like t-that, ha- hah" I rub the back of my neck awkwardly. I feel like shes teasing me. I really am a bottom.

She drags me to the pool table and smiles a genuine smile.

"So, you wanna play?" She says in a sulky voice. Shit, how can she be adorable then in a split second be hot.

She picks up the balls (AN: sorry I cant phrase that better) and sets them up in a triangle and hands over the pool stick (AN: I honestly don't know what the proper term for these are so what the hell ever) and grabs one for herself. She puts the pool chalk on the tip then hands it over to me and I do the same.

We play for a couple of rounds until she drops one of the pool balls.

"Ill get it!" She says happily as she bends down to grab the pool ball and she seems to have a tough time getting it out so I crawl under on the other side and try to push it out.

Shit. She's wearing a tiny skirt! I quickly crawl out of from under of the pool table and sure enough there is one creep eying her panties. I punch him square in the jaw.

"Get. The. Fuck. Away. From. Her. Or else" I sound intimidating and the creep runs off.

The idiot.

"Are you okay Bakugo" I say sincerely

"Yea Im fine, damn creep" she doesn't seemed fased by it much though.

"You wanna head back, school just got out..."

"Sure" she says a bit down

We head back to dorms and I stay by her side because she is still in the boys dorm and mineta is still alive... sadly. We lay together that night and the next day the quirk has worn off. We had to explain everything that happened the previous day to our classmates then because we were to tired that day.

______________________________________

Yay! I finished yet another chapter in like 30 minutes, lol.

Word count: 1169