Scandalous- kiribaku

I don't own art above credits to the artist as usual.
-gay
-kiribaku
-some smut
-uke stripper bakugou

Bakugou POV:

I guess time is tight today because I dont usually get called in this early. I take my red bag and start walking over to the club where I work.

My shoes make clicking sounds as I run over to the bright pink building. I get to the brown doors and the bouncers let me in.

Shit. I only have two minutes to check in. I scream 'shit' over again in my head as I run faster to go see my boss, the shitty nerd from high school. I stopped so low as to work in a strip club owned by the looser himself.

I guess I shouldn't call him a looser anymore because unlike me he isnt a collage dropout whom lives with his parents and works at a strip club part time.

I finally see his familiar green fluff accompanied by his boyfriend's candy cane- looking hair. They're both taller than me. Significantly.

I sigh as I tell him that Im finally here. He nods and tells me to go get ready because we dont have alot of time.

I just make a sound signifying my agreement and bolt over to my changing room. I pull out the first outfit I can find and get out some makeup.

 I pull out the first outfit I can find and get out some makeup

(This is basically the outfit, sorry its rushed (^・ω・^ ) )

I put on the fishnets and then the short- shorts. I slide on the white undershirt and then accompany it witn the dark- ish pastel crop top.

I lace up the 'hooker boots' (or death traps as I call them) and sigh. I dont have much time so ill just try to wing the eyeliner and put a tiny bit of eyeshadow.

As Im applying the eyeshadow I hear a soft knock on my door. Its probably just deku or someone telling me to come out early. I sigh quietly.

"Come in" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I shout to the door. The knob opens slowly and I see a sort of disoriented deku behind it.

"I- Its time for y-you to preform." He stutters. Jesus fucking Christ, the man owns a strip club youd think hed be comfortable with me by now. I guess not.

I sigh again and put on the last little bit of eyeshadow. I stand up and walk to the door.

"Okay, lets go." Deku leads me to another door with 'stage' written on it in bold ink. He opens it and I hear my introduction. I am exited to hear the song thats been picked out for me today.

I hear that its 'zombie' by the cranberries. I already have a dance routine for this but I feel like doing a bit of a freestyle today. Its not like anyone will really care.

As the beat starts I sway my large hips to the rythm. I set a calm hand on the pole and swing my leg around it. I make one spin and then follow it with an upside down spin.

The audience watches with mouths agape and I start to slowly slide down the pole. I sway my hips oncemore as I walk to the front of the stage and drop to my knees.

I teasingly slide my pink crop top off leaving on my white undershirt with long sleeves. I crawl back to the pole and the audience goes wild.

I start to crawl up the pole and twist my legs across eachother in a sideways  'X' motion. I then hold my legs in that position and take my arms off of the pole. I let my head and arms hang limp in rythm to the song.

I look around the audience to see what person I will give a blowjob. Then, a red headed boy catches my eye. He is smirking and I decide it should be to him if I give a blowjob.

I walk off of the stage with the music still playing in the background and walk towards the red haired boy. He seems to look like he was dragged here... needless to say, Im intrigued.

Kirishima POV:

My good friend mina forced me to go to this fucking strip club with her and then left me here all alone. That was incredibly jacked- up.

I decide to sit in the back of the club where the bar is and just order a drink.

Suddenly, music starts blaring and the audience directs their attention to rhe large stage. My drink hasnt been prepared yet and I have nothing better to do so I might as well look.

The curtains open and reveal an ash blonde in a pink croptop and white undershirt. He has on booty shorts with fishnets and hooker boots.

"Damn." I whisper under my breath as he begins to glide around the pole. I watch him swing and am mesmerized. His legs twirl down and he steps off of the pole. He gets on all fours and crawls to the front of the stage.

He peels off the pink shirt and the audience is pleased. He slowly walks back to the pole and starts climbing it until he reaches the top.

Then he lets his body fall and crossses his legs. He takes his hands off of the pole and lets himself hang limp. Wow, he is good. The audience cheers.

He gets off of the pole and crawls into the crowd. I am amazed when I see him crawling towards... me?! I almost faint.

He lifts his hips off of the floor and keeps his back straight the entire time. He grabs my tie and whispers-

"Is this okay with you?" In a low breathy voice and if there werent so many people around I would've taken him right there.

I nod and he immediately starts grinding on me. The friction of our two members colliding is almost enough to cause a fire.

He moans and I feel a smal string of saliva fall from my mouth. He keeps grinding on me until he feels like the audience has seen enough.

He apparently hasn't though. He leans back to my ear and whispers so that no one else can hear.

"Lets go to my room~" I smirk

"Gladly." He pulls me into his room and for once, I am thankful that mina ditched me.

______________________________________

How was it? Im sorry about the pic in the chapter, Im not that good at drawing :p

Suggestions?

Word count: 1093