P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c

I don't own the art above credits to the artist as usual. (In case y'all are wondering, it's from a dj called 'Switch On The S")

-smut
-Bakugou is aged 22 and Kirishima is aged 21
-kiribaku
-kinky shit
-really rushed I'm sorry

⚠️I'm gonna be going on a hiatus for about a week or so after this (visiting family in San Francisco so I might have WiFi for a day or two but I'm not completely sure so if I don't respond to comments it's not to be mean), to make up for my absence this chapter is going to be extra long, enjoy!⚠️

Bakugou's POV:

I pull off my dreaded tie and throw it to the ground with a grunt. I'd gotten fired and for a stupid reason as well. My head's spinning and I'm furious.

I look up at the ceiling and grip my hair in distress. I lost my job and more importantly my rent is due only about a week from now so unless I'm able to find another job- - and get hired within a day, I'm screwed.

My problems are so far from being settled. But maybe I could refer to my usual coping mechanism to settle my nerves...

Or maybe I could just find a job that pays upfront but with little experience in most subjects I should just calm down before doing anything else.

Once my nerves are settled the rest will come easily I'm sure... I walk upstairs and get into the shower uneasily. I run my fingers through my hair and messily rub in conditioner.

'Maybe I could call and ask Mitsuki for some money'

I shake my head, mom definitely wasn't going to lend me money... not now. She absolutely despised my lifestyle and house so I doubt she'd even think about supporting me financially.

What's more is that even though she'd almost embarrassed me to death back in high school by constantly reminding me of how much she just adored me, and she most definitely doesn't show that now.

Hell, it's been almost a year or two since I've last talked to her and if I called her now just to ask for money that would be tacky as fuck. I'm not a good person but I do know that much at least.

I sigh.

I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my waist and go to my room. I dry off and look for something that isn't my work clothes to wear.

'I just need something that'll catch people's attention...'

I guess that maybe someone else could carry me home and take my mind off of things... even if it is only for a night at least I'll be free of worries.

I pick out an outfit and get dressed. My heart's beating at a rate that's almost unhealthy. I'm a bit shaken up but Its not exactly like I can calm down at the moment.

I get in my car and begin to drive. I shouldn't be looking forward to using spending all of my money on drinks but it's not like 40 dollars would do anything to help me with rent anyways so...

I grip the steering wheel tightly before I remember that my job should be sending my final check soon I mean I should have raked up at least enough money to pay for rent at least one time... I worked my ass of so I should be able to pay rent.

I could always just postpone my rent for a couple of days and just pay a late fee after I get my last check but then I don't think that I'd be able to pay for like- any luxuries-