Dumb tease

I don't own art above credits to the artist as usual.

-gay
-kiribaku
-tododeku
-fluff(it seems like it'll be a smut but nah its actually really fluffy)
-normal bnha universe

Bakugou POV:

I feel a hand slip around my waist causing my cheeks to flush a brilliant red.

"K-Kirishima don't do t-that." I attempt to scold the red haired male for the slight display of public affection, but fail miserably due to the slight stutter in my voice.

He gives me a devious smirk revealing his sharky fangs. He closes his eyes innocently and tilts his head more in my direction.

"Whatever do you mean?" He taunts, his smirk growing wider with every word. I roll my eyes at the red- head's playfulness. I sigh.

"Just, not during lunch please." Respond quickly regaining my composure in an effort to direct attention away from the ordeal.

He begins rubbing circles onto my back causing a little moan to escape me. He smirks oncemore when he hears it and continues repeating this action.

"Ngh, Kirishima I told you to stop, y-your drawing attention to u-us" his devilish grin shows itself oncemore. He doesn't falter.

"Well, my dear boyfriend, I firmly believe that it is you whom is attracting the attention" he pauses to prove his point and then leans in closer to continue "and... Im not the one moaning"

This time, I groan in annoyance and just decide it would be best for me to move away from him. I pick up my lunch tray and move to deku and his boyfriend's table.

I can basically feel Kirishima making his puppy eyes at me. I want with all that I have to go back and sit with him but, we're still in public and if he does anything its gonna make a scene.

I sit down and then sneak a peek back at Kirishima's table. I sigh a sigh of relief at the sight of him striking conversation and not focusing on me still. As Mina is ranting to him about something he smiles to her and sends a glare my way mouthing something.

I can't quite make out what he's mouthed but once I see that it's followed by his trademark grin my suspicions that it's something sexual are confirmed.

I feel a light blush spread across my face and I cover it with my hands. Todoroki gives me a sort of 'what the fuck' look which is fair because I did totally just crash their little 'lunch date' (or whatever the hell it was) and then not give them an explanation.

"Are you okay kacchan?" The green haired boy asks being eyed closely by the taller. How cute, Todoroki is looking out for his small boyfriend. Again, fair though because I did try to kill him... several times.

"Yeah, Im fine." I respond trying to shake the blush tinting my cheeks. He just nods and goes back to eating, sparing me awkward glances every once in a while.

Other then that, we eat in silence until the loud bell signaling that lunch is over sounds and I walk (more like run) over to my next class. I go to my seat and wait there for the rest of the class to arrive.

I fidget with the lead on my pencil, breaking a few peices in the process. My stomach feels unsettled. I ignore the uneasy feeling in my gut and continue pulling the lead from my pencil.

I am finally snapped out of it by the sound of exasperated footsteps entering the classroom. I hear the annoyed chatter of people talking about how they dont want to be in class and about how they'd wished they were outside instead.

A loud sigh escapes my lips as I slump down in my chair, gazing up at the clock. Three more hours. This day is going to be a long one.

*********time skip**********

I quickly grab the homework from the  teacher and then sprint out of the classroom. My legs grow heavy from the action but I keep running knowing that Ill have to face Kirishima if I don't get to my dorm soon. (Kirishima really doesn't give a fuck, he's just a tease)

I run up the familiar corridors until I reach my dorm and then I slam the door shut and slide down it dramatically, panting from loss of breath. My back curves in a slouch as I place my hand on my forehead and release a ragged breath.

"Dammit." I say realizing that I've forgotten my bag in the classroom. I repeat the curse, stomping my foot on the ground as if throwing im a tantrum. I finally inhale and get up to open the door.

I throw the door open in annoyance. I freeze, obstructing my view is the ony person Id hoped not to come across for the rest of the day... Kirishima. His crimson eyes glare down at me and I curse silently under my breath.

Kirishima's face bears a confused expression.

"Katsuki, did you really just lock me out?" He raises a brow. I blush and look at the ground in embarrassment.

"N-no well, yes but... Y-YOU MADE ME" I spit at him. He chuckles and then gives me a large bear hug. I squirm to try and escape the hug.

Its no use, he just hugs me tighter. He picks me up off of the ground slightly and then he twirls me a bit. I aggravatingly claw at his arms.

"You're so cuuuute Bakugou~" he coos   setting his head on my shoulder and eventually hugging me so tight that I can feel my eyes popping out. He rubs his face on mine while squealing.

"I love youuuuuu" he squeaks out snuggling into me. I roll my eyes and then from the tightness of Kirishima's hug I mumble back.

"Yeah, I love you too..." he smiles wider and finally releases me from his impossibly tight hug. He plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I know!"

______________________________________

Im really sorry for not updating sooner! I had a lot to do this weekend and I barely got time to myself until today T - T 

Anyways I hope u enjoyed the fluff!

Author chan out!

Word Count: 1,047