Unexpected encounter p.2

I don't own art above credits to the artist as usual.
This was requested by Synphonu so thank you for requesting!

-kiribaku
-continuation of the previous chapter UwU
-gay (obviously)
-some smut

Kirishima POV:

Bakugou has just threatened to end my entire bloodline if I said anything. For most people this task wouldn't even be hard because bakugou definitely would end thier bloodlines. Im still considering it though.

And he looks really hot in that maid dress...

The fabric is tight in all of the right places ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and he is wearing heels for gods sake. He looks delicious. What, no! I shouldn't be saying that! He is my classmate!

I am interrupted by bakugou's condescendingly hot voice.

"Are you going to order or just keep drooling over me?" He asks. I blush. Goddamit I do think hes hot.

"Sorry..." I say softly. He blushes as well. I look over at mina and she just smirks. Did she know bakugou worked here?

I squint my eyes at her angrily. She sticks out her tounge and we just get some coffee. Bakugou's heels click as he walks over to the kitchen to get our coffee.

I can't help but stare at his ass when he walks away. Hot damn. He looks good. Shut up brain!

I see he has on stalkings and a headdress. I can't help but wonder if he has on panties as well. I need to stop being a perv...

I take my head in my head and attempt to make sense of what exactly is happening.

Bakugou works at a maid cafe. I am attracted to him. I get turned on by him in that dammed maid dress. What the hell is happening???

I must look really confused because mina taps on my shoulder to snap me out of it.

"Whats up kiri, having your gay realization now?" She asks smirking while lifting a brow.

I blush at her words and slam my head onto the table. I feel my face turn pink and I twidle with my thumbs. I was already having a hard time understanding!

I take a deep breath to settle my nerves. Itl be okay! All I have to do is stay calm. We'll leave right after this and nothing too serious will happen.

Bakugou walks back to our table with our coffee's on his hand. His frilly dress bounces up and down. I accidentally catch a glimpse of the stalkings hes wearing and see that they are connected to something...

Hold the phone! Is that... lingerie!!! I feel blood trickle down my nose. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Mina notices and puts a hand over her mouth to cover up her snickering.

I on the other hand put my fingers over my nose to cover up the blood currently trickling down my face. More blood was travelling down but this time not out of my nose...

I have a boner. Fuuuuuck. I quickly get up and excuse myself to the restroom. I rush over to the bathroom and take toilet paper out of the stall. I clean ny nose and pull down my pant zipper.

Goddamit, this is so embarrassing.

Bakugou POV:

I bring kirishima and Ashido their coffees. As I am walking I feel my dress lift up pretty high and the strings connecting my stalkings to my panties are revealed.

Thank god no one was paying attention.

I finally arrive at thier table and I set the coffee down. While I am trying to give them their coffee I see that Kirishima has a bloody nose. Maybe someone was paying attention...

I guess I could have a little bit of fun while Im at it. I say hi to Ashido and then make my way over to the bathroom, behind Kirishima.

I open the door slightly after him and see that he has already entered a stall. I hear the prominent sound of pants unzipping followed by an embarrassed sigh.

Did I make him hard?

I knock on the stall and he makes a cute startled sound. I muster up the most innocent voice I can.

"Its me bakugou, I just wanted to check in on you!" He jumps.

"I-im fine t-thanks" he responds with a shaky voice. Ill play with him a little bit more now.

"Can you come out, I want to see you" I put an emphasis on the word 'come' just to tease him.

He zips up his pants  (Im assuming hes not done jacking off because he's been in the bathroom for five minutes at the most) and walks out of the stall.

I make sure that the maid dress is up high enough to show off my stalkings and open my mouth to say something. I do feel like I want him to take me right now so if the teasing goes to far it wont hurt me.

"Why were you in there for so long..." I say averting my gaze. He picks at his collar and looks as if he is going to explode. Ive done enough I assume but hes just really fun to tease.

"Ummm I wasn't in there very long..." he points out I pout. We both blush.

"Oh, I was hoping that you could help me with something..." he just looks away towards the sink.

"O-okay, I just need to wash my hands first." I smirk but quickly shake it off, I need to act innocent to tease him. He washes his hands and dries them. Then he turns around to face me.

"So, what did you need help with?" He asks looking down at me. I purposefully hesitate for a minute to respond.

"...My stalking needs to me readjusted but I cant flip it over by myself because it keeps not staying..." he looks like he has exploded already right now.

This is going to be fun. Were in the main area of a gender- neutral restroom so anyone could walk in right now.

"S-sure if y-you n-need me to h-help Ill do it..." I smile innocently.

"Really, t-thanks..." I reply. I lift up my dress so he can fix the stalking wich, in truth was bothering me. I shiver at the touch of his hand on my thigh as he turns over the lace on the stalking.

Every so often his fingertips graze the side of my thigh and I nearly moan. I was supposed  to be teasing him not the other way around!

Just as he moves on to fixing my other stalking the door bursts open to reveal the pink haired teen. She immediately closes it blushing.

Heh.

______________________________________

Welp. Idk anymore. Ummm... thx for reading the story and thx to Synphonu for requesting! It means alot to me thank you so much!

Sorry the chapter took so long...

Word count: 1,045