Depression and pop-tarts at 10:00am

I dont own the art above credits to the artist.

RING

RING

RING

I awake to an obnoxious alarm that had gone rouge, Its sunday why the fuck is my alarm ringing! I look at the time and its already 10:00am- how the fuck? I rub my eyes and head downstairs to go find some breakfast to eat. Maybe the idiots cooked already..

I head into the halway and reach the elevator tierdly pressing buttons in an effort to reach the dining room.

The ride down is silent wich is enjoyable for me mainly because it's just me in the elevator but hey, silence is silence...

The elevator dings signaling that ive reached my floor. I step out of the machine and make my way over to the dinning room groggily whilst rubbing my eyes with balled fists.

I remove my fists from my eyes and see kirishima eating a half toasted pop-tart aggressively. When he hears me walk towards him he looks up.

"Oh, hey bakubro!"

I rub my eyes more and give him a cold stare

"What the fuck do you want shitty hair?" I ask him but he doesn't seem bothered by it.

"I just woke up late and well there wasnt and breakfast so I kind of just-"
He explains to me hinting at the pop tart he has shoved in his mouth.

"Oh, could you get me one too" I say groggily as I  seat myself at the table. He seems taken back by this.

"O-okay" he responds flustered and turning red. He walks over to the pantry and takes out a pop tart and plops it in the toaster.

He's so cute when hes flustered. Wait- did I just call him cute!? Im not gay! He turns to me and hands me the toasted pop-tart hes just made as I continue this little inner battle with myself.

"Here you go!" He says as he flashes me a smile. I finally give in, Im super gay. I let out a deep sigh finally accepting my gayness as I look him in the eyes.

"Thanks shitty hair" I say a little flustered now by his adorable smile.

"No problem." He says as he goes back to scarfing down his pop-tart. He looks up at me clearly noticing something was wrong.

"What is it bakubro?" He asks me a bit sadly as he looks into my eyes.

"Its just that- its just that I like you shitty hair!" I say as I scoot the chair back and bolt to the elevator and then back too my room.

I reach my floor and head towards my room. When I finally arrive I shut the door and lean against it begging to cry small tears.

He doesn't like you

Thats not true!

You're worthless

No im not!

Dont cry they'll think you're weak

I am weak...

I give in to my emotions and I sob my heart out, big ugly tears roll down my cheeks to my neck as those lines repeat in by head. I agree with them.

He doesn't like me.

I cant accept this! I probably look very weak to him. He doesn't care about me.

He doesn't care.

I hear a knock on my door. I open it because in all honesty, I dont care anymore. I open it sadly and more tears roll down my cheeks as I realize who it is.

He really does care.

Kirishima POV:

"I-its just that- its just that I like you shitty hair!"

Did I hear that correctly? Did the Bakugou katski just confess- to ME! I must be fucking dreaming! This cant be real! Just as I had this inner panic I turn around and see Katski sprinting down the hall.

"Wait! Katski!" I yell hoping hed turn around but, hes persistent he keeps running and he doesn't look back.

I run after him realizing hes not gonna look back. I run out of breath. Goddammit hes fast.

I finally reach the elevator and frantically press the buttons. Once it brings me to his floor I jolt out of the elevator and run to his door.

I hear small whimpers and my heart drops. Katski is crying becase I didn't answer him. He thinks I hate him.

I reach my balled fist out and knock on his door. He opens it, his eyes are red, puffy and full of sadness. Its as if the color has been drained from them.

It saddens me. His eyes brightened a bit more when he saw me. I pull him in for a hug.

"Katski listen" I say seriously looking him in the eyes.

"What" he says a bit saddened.

"I like you too" I say and nuzzle into his chest. I feel his heart skipping beats. Its cute seeing him like this.

He pulls me in for a kiss. It was more of a peck but still, it was short and passionate.

I pull away and look him in the eyes,

"Ill see you tomorrow" I say before walking away awkwardly.

"Wait!" I turn around and see katski there with pleading eyes.

"Would you- would you be my boyfriend?" He asks, his voice full of hope.

I grab his face with both of my hands and make him look me in the eyes.

"Yes, with all of my heart katski" I give him another peck and walk away slowly.

I reach the elevator and go to my room. I open the door and plop down on my bed.

Im so happy!

Bakugou is my boyfriend!

My life is perfect now!

I allow sleep to consume me and I begin a wonderful dream.

He turned my life around, all over a pop-tart. I laugh and continue my dream.

______________________________________

Sorry that was so short
The title was misleading I know.
Im a mess right now and I didnt even bother to correct the chapter so..

Word count: 1004

Author-chan shall exit now *jumps out of window* goodbye!