The cat by the bakery

I don't own art above credits to the artist as usual

Thank you again to Gayships1357 for requesting another oneshot! It means a lot to me! (^・ω・^ )

-neko bakugou
-gay
-kiribaku
-smut!

Bakugou POV:

I feel hungry right now.... I check my pockets and see that there isn't any cash in them. I must have forgotten my wallet at home...

I sigh. I might have to shift into my cat form if Im that hungry. My stomach growls in reminder and I roll my eyes...

I guess I really am that hungry...

I begin shifting to my cat form in realization that I am going to have to stay in it for a long time because well... ill have no clothes.

I finish shifting and I get stuck in the shirt. I whine and squirm until I find a way out. Such a shame, I really liked that jacket.

I lift one of my tiny paws and start to walk over to the bakery at the end of the street. They usually give me food when I wait by the door.

I see the large glass panes infront of me signaling that I am infront of the bakery and start clawing on them. I mew louder until someone comes to bring me food.

This time its a red- head whom I dont think I've seen around before. He comes up to me and opens the doors so I can enter. I look at him tilting my head to the side in confusion.

He just picks me up. It feels weird, in all my years as a neko no one has ever had the courage to pick me up... I dont like how it feels.

I meow louder and scratch at his hands harder. I kick and squirm to get out of his grip. He takes notice and picks me up in a different way, cradling my back.

I give up and just let him continue. It doesn't feel horrible now so I guess Ill let him.

I relax in his arms and purr. He smiles adorably and I continue purring. He looks so happy to have gotten me to purr.

I internally smile. Hes adorable. He brings me to the back of the bakery.

"Wait here boy, Im going to go get my things and then Ill take you to my house to grab a bite." Half of me knows I should leave but the other half wants to see where this will go.

I guess Ill let it happen. He runs back over to me with a bag full of pastries and his own bag of god knows what.

It will be fun to see his face when he realizes that I am a neko.

☆●☆●☆●le time skippo●☆●☆●☆

He brings me into his house and I purr at the scent. The food he gave me at the bakery was delicious so Im in a better mood now.

I feel like Im strained and I cant hold this neko form for much longer...

Kirishima POV:

I sigh. Today was a long day. It was fun finding that little champagne colored cat though.

I put my keys on the counter and head up to my room. I hear rustling. Strange. I open the door to see a man with cat ears and a cat tail. He has champagne colored hair, kind of like the cat I took home...

Wait-
Hes a neko!
I was holding a naked man in my arms?!

I nearly faint and see that hes wearing one of my shirts and a pair of my boxers. The shirt hangs to his knees. I almost die of a nosebleed. He looks at me with an innocent expression.

He walks up to me and grabs me by my shirt collar-

"Take me~" he whispers and I jump. That was unexpected...

I blush and look away. I just met him...
If its consensual I guess it wouldn't hurt, he is asking me afterall...

"As you wish~" I respond and I watch him smirk. He looks at me and I pin him to the bed.

"Now, whats your name?" He asks laying down with his hands pinned above his head.

"Ejiro." I respond begging to unbutton the shirt and tear it off of him. I start to lick his collarbone and he moans softly.

I bite and nibble around his shoulders . He arches his back in pleasure and lets out a porn star worthy moan.

I lick a straight line down his torso. I lick back up until I reach his nipples and start toying with them.

I suck on the fragile skin and once again he moans loudly. I take off my own shirt and he looks at me drooling.

"You like what you see~" I flirt cockily.

"Absolutely~" he responds as I unbuckle my pants and then throw them on the floor. I start to grind on him.

The friction from our two hard members rubbing together practically  causes sparkes to fly. I grind down harder and he moans. I feel like this is too soon...

"S-stop teasing, I-I want you i-inside" he demands with all of the authority he can muster.

I nod and obey. I slip off his boxers and place three fingers by his mouth.

"Suck." I command. He takes all of my fingers in his mouth and starts swirling his tounge around them. As hes doing this I take my free hand and pull of my boxers.

My fingers are now covered in his wet, slimy saliva. I pull them out of his mouth and start rubbing my wet pointer finger outside of his entrance.

Then without warning I enter the finger. He moans and I enter another finger. I begin scissoring him until I think I have stretched him out enough.

I line my member up with his entrance and start to move into him slowly.

"Ngh, faster!" He moans to me. I look him in the eyes and he blushes. Cute, that's the first time Ive seen him blush.

His tail wraps around my leg as I start to thrust with more force. His ears twitch and he moans the loudest he has ever. I take note that Id hit his g- spot.

I start to pound into him until he is screaming my name. The bed whines with every thrust and it only encourages me more.

''Ejiro!" He screams almost reaching his climax. I soon feel that I am also close to cumming. I should warn him.

"Im going to cum!" He shouts panting.

"Me too!" I shout reaching my climax and releasing my white sticky fluids into his small hole.

"Lets get you cleaned up" I say to him inbetween pants. He nods and I carry him to the bathroom.

This has been the most fun ive had in ages, thank god I fed that cat!

______________________________________

Thank you so much Gayships1357 ! Im sorry it took so long, I had to bring my dog to the vet to get him stiches.

Word count: 1172