Master's Pet

I don't own the art above, credits to the artist UwU

This oneshot was a request by Huggies_Gay_Puppys so thank you for requesting!

//this version is unedited//

-bakushima
-bottom Kiri as the pic foretold
-no smut just Kirishima giving off bottom vibes and maybe some hints of it but not really graphic
-fantasy au
-Ha I think this is beastiality but who cares
-fluff

Enjoy!

Kirishima's POV:

The forest is dark. I can barely see a thing in this form, much less navigate my way through the forest without bumping into virtually everything.

But I can't exactly turn back into my other form because I'm hurt. It's a minor injury and it doesn't ache much but even the tiniest of injuries such as this one would be capable of not allowing me to transform back into a human.

Since the wound is on my back though, it should prove to be almost impossible to remove on my own. For a second I contemplate asking a human for help but I know how quick they are to turn on an animal and how gruesome they can become when faced with a 'beast of  destruction' who towers an astounding twenty feet over them.

I mean- I would be scared too.

I hear a noise coming from the forest so I instinctively flap my wings in an effort to fly. As I lift my body off of the ground a sharp pain pierces my back.

I let out a loud wail and fall to the ground with the realization that the wound is worse than I thought. My entire back slowly begins to feel numb so I get anxious.

'How do I get out of this situation'

I try my best to lug my back around but it feels too heavy and I can't even successfully move forward and inch. The rustling from earlier grows louder and a man holding a torch pops out from behind a tree.

I roar in an effort to scare him off but he puts his free hand up in surrender so I back down a little bit.

"Hey, are you alright?" He puts his hand on my nose to reassure me because it's the only part he can reach. His touch is sobering in it's own weird way.

'No! I can't think this way! I mustn't let myself seem vulnerable, especially not to a human!'

I try my best to back away from the boy but it's no use, I hurt too much. I look at him with fear evident in my eyes and he pulls the torch up to my face.

I flinch.

He takes a closer look at me with the torch so close to my skin that I can feel it's warmth. I take this as a chance to look closer at him.

He has blond hair that looks really soft and piercing scarlet eyes. Our eyes are almost the same. His skin is pale and littered with blemishes and scars but they don't distract from his gorgeous look, in fact they might even add to it.

He's thin but well built nonetheless, his abs are on perfect display underneath the orange hue of the torch. He isn't wearing much...

"Can I treat your wounds for something in return?" His eyes practically shine with determination.

I look at him and deliver a weak nod before he realizes that I want to know his conditions.

"I will treat this wound but in return I ask that you serve me and become my beast." I accept his conditions with a head bow. He smiles.

"I'm glad you've accepted, now allow me to get this dreaded pitchfork out of your flesh."

——four months later, nobody's POV——

Kirishima had done nothing but lounge around in his human form all day. His back had drastically improved so he was free to do whatever during his lazy days. Bakugou was out getting food for the two and the rest of his tribe was sprawled out across the cold hardwood floor.

They were all resting up from a previous battle that had drained the life out of them. It was quite the task so everybody was hungry and tired.

Everybody except for Bakugou of course.

Bakugou still had enough stamina to look for food (or so he claimed) so the rest of the tribe took this as a chance to have him work for once.

"Ughhhhhh, when do you think that Bakugou will come baaaaaaaaack..." Denki whined, boredly playing with a spark of electricity and shooting it from finger to finger.

Nobody responded because well- nobody really knew when Bakugou was coming back. Everyone in Bakugou's tribe had a mutual trust and so they'd just trusted that Bakugou would come back.

They pledged never to worry about anyone in the group when they were alone because if anything did happen worry would eat all of them up inside.

Nobody even questioned it now though. They were all too tired and too hungry to bat an eye when it came to the matter so instead they just laid on the cold hardwood floor.

But Kirishima suddenly began to get restless, a feeling of uneasiness settled in the pit of his stomach and his face felt hot.

His eyes widened in realization.

It was his heat. Now he was really on edge, every little movement would cause him to jerk his head around he swore not to tell Bakugou because he wasn't actually sure he was ready to be impregnated.

If another male were to come near him he would be sure to explode. He ran to his room without another word and sat on the small rickety bed with a hand over his mouth as not to make a sound.

The front door opened and Bakugou walked in with food. Kirishima was starving but there was absolutely no way that he was going to go back to the dinning room, not after what happened.

He sat in his room until nightfall when his third wave of heat hit. This was begging to get painful. Bakugou went to visit the red-head because he'd began to (in defiance of his own rules) worry about him.

A delicious strawberry scent clouded his thoughts when he entered the room. The blond looked around only to find his dragon, in human form cowering in the corner with tears pricking his eyes.

He immediately walked up to the red-head.

"Are you okay? What's-" and then before Bakugou could finish Kirishima looked up at him with desperate, pleading eyes and a flushed face. Bakugou immediately knew what was going on.

"I-I'm sorry Bakugou, I couldn't control it-" he begins to cry. Bakugou doesn't listen to a word that the red head has to say, he just pulls him in for a hug.

"Does it hurt?" The blond asks looking into the shorter boy's eyes. He nods.

"Okay, will you let me help you through it?"

_______________________________

Apologies but I'm really tired and I'm probably not going to write a p2 for this.

Word count: 1,173