Premonition p.2

I don't own the art above, credits to the artist as usual...

-uke! Bakugou x seme! Kirishima
-kiribaku
-smut (as the first warning foretold)
-sum fluff
-a lil bit of cross dressing

Oh! And this oneshot was requested by Lokikawaiisock so, thank you for requesting it! owo

Kirishima's POV:

I grunt as I feel the small blond slip himself onto my cock with ease. He moans and closes his eyes making a face that is flushed red and erotic. And as if I wasn't already hard enough...

this tease is just making things worse by not bothering to let me cum! I gaze up at the blond with dominant eyes and find it hard to look away when I see him begin to slam his hole onto my cock at full speed.

This time, I moan out loudly at the sight before me and at the feeling of his warm, tight walls closing in on my cock. He smirks over me and quickens his pace watching attentively as I unravel under him.

"F-fuck, kitten take these cuffs off of me so I can screw you into this bed of yours and feel you under me." He smiles a taunting grin.

"I'll tell you what," he pauses putting a finger to his lip in thought "take them off yourself and I'll allow it~" he giggles pulling himself off of me and putting on a lacy dark red robe. He looks back at me with a devious smile before leaving the room.

Shit, how am I going to get myself out of these cuffs? Naturally, given my profession, I was taught how to pick locks... if only I could remember now...

Back to Bakugou's POV:

I guess while I'm outside in the halls, I should go and see what's become of my guards. As I pace the halls the cold floor stings my bare feet. I shiver and look around, not finding a single guard.

"Ah, so it seems he didn't come here alone." I groan looking for any clues that might give me the slightest idea as to where my guards might be. In the end, I might have to let the boy have his way with me until the others get back to hold him off so we can get more evidence and find out who his accomplices were...

Very well, I should go and un-cuff him now then. With a lazy sigh, I slump over to my room and stand in front of the door. I take a deep breath before pulling a submissive facade and opening it.

I stare at the sight before me in disbelief noticing that the boy has broken my favorite pair of cuffs. I stand furious but nevertheless I ignore it and enter the room. That fucker, I am definitely killing his ass when the others get back.

Putting all of my homicidal thoughts behind me, I inch towards the red haired boy and grab him by the collar of his unbuttoned shirt. I pull him in for a long, heated kiss before pulling away panting with a blush on my face.

"I see you got the cuffs off~" I moan setting myself on the boy's exposed lap and trailing my finger on his chin seductively.

"Yes I did, do you plan to go through with your proposal still?" He lifts a suggestive brow.

"Of course, I am a man of my word after all." I taunt caressing the boy's cheek. He smirks.

"I'm glad." He responds flipping me over and pinning me onto the bed with hungry eyes that glow a vibrant red. He bends down and sinks his sharp teeth into my neck, drawing blood.

I moan at his hot breath on my neck and submit to him, if I'm gonna keep this boy occupied, I'd better muster up some stamina because it looks like he could continue this for a while...

I fight back the urge to sigh at the thought that I may have to continue with this submissive attitude for a while. Granted, I am a sub but I usually prefer to maintain a dominant facade so frankly, being under a guy in the second round of sex isn't how it works for me.

I have to though, for the sake of the mafia. I'm their leader and I cannot count the amount of selfless deeds that they've committed in the name of my honor so, in return, I have to get them back and make them realize that I am the boss of this mafia for a reason and not just some child giving orders! I must pay back the respect and admiration that my guards and underlings have delivered to me all of this time, and then, I will get my revenge on this man for hurting members of my mafia. I'll make him understand who's really in charge here!

My thoughts are interrupted by a soft hand pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. I look up at the boy over me and see his soft smile. I unconsciously pull a genuine smile to match his and then with tears lightly pooling out of my eyes I speak in a hushed breath,

"This isn't my first time, don't go easy on me." That seems to make something go off in his head and all I can do is lay there helplessly as he unties my robe and pulls it off.

I close my eyes and gasp loudly when I feel him enter me without preparation.

"Ah! F-fuck!" I scream, beginning to enjoy the feeling of his big cock penetrating my small but stretched out hole.

"S-shit! Harder!" I moan suddenly wishing that the red haired boy would move faster. He smirks and complies, watching me scream in pleasure as he hits a bundle of sensitive nerves.

Soon enough, the red-head's thrusts grow sloppier and I feel his cock tighten inside of me. He starts to pull out but I lay a weak hand on his shoulder and beg him to cum inside of me.

He nods shakily and continues thrusting until he meets his climax and releases inside of me with a loud grunt. I can't help but squirm at the feeling of his warm semen seeping further into my sore hole.

At the feeling of this, I get a knot in my stomach signaling that my release is here and I cum on the pearly white sheets underneath me with a moan.

I pant uncontrollably, trying to gain enough stature to at least hold the man down until the others get back but, it looks like I'm probably going to have to wait a while because I can't stand properly without my hips buckling.

I instead lay on the bed then I grab the red-head by the hand and pull him in with me for cuddles. After a while of light hearted flirting and giggling, I begin to doze off with the boy's soft hands rested on my waist and my head rested on his chest.

As I drift off to sleep, I can't help but wonder if maybe I'd want to see this man a couple of times but, not in an intimate way...

I guess I should ask him on a date when I wake up then... and with that thought I fall asleep smiling and cuddled up to the boy's chest.

________________________________

Thank you again to Lokikawaiisock for requesting, I hope you enjoyed the chapter!❤️

Word count: 1,235