Tickle War!

Don't own art above credits to the artist.
This is just fluff between kirishima and bakugou, if you dont like it then dont read it.
-kiribaku
-gay
-immense fluff

Kirishima POV:

"Hey bakubro!" I say enthusiastically shaking my partner awake. I fail. All he does is mumble angrily and turn around then go back to sleep.

"Bakubro, wake up" he still doesn't get up. I sigh. I would have to use the secret weapon. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess, Im gonna get killed though.

My fingers hover over katski's waist as I realize the gravity of what I am about to do. If it means hell wake up then, Ill do it ill tickle him! I set my fingers around his waist and start tickling him aggressively. He wakes up dying of laughter.

"E-Ejiro st- o- hahahahahahah" he tries to get me to stop but its barely audible because of how hard hes laughing. God I love his laugh. I remove my fingers from his waist and stop tickling him. Katski gets up and stares me down.

He then does something unexpected...

He takes his hands and starts tickling me. Hard too. I can't stop laughing.

"Ka-kat pfft- ski" there are tears in my eyes from his restless tickling. He had an evil smirk on his face. He knew my sides were the most ticklish. Damn it! I laugh really hard and try to push him off of me. I failed, he is so set on his revenge. Hes hard to push off.

He tickles me harder. I try to get him back but he pins me down with one hand and tickles my side with the other. If its tickle war he wants then, its tickle war he shall get!

With my heart set on tickling katski I finally have enough strength to push him off and pin him down. Im gonna play dirty now, just like he did! I take my hand and place it on the middle of his stomach and start tickling him. He's the most ticklish there.

"I-Is this w-a-r pfft hahaha" katski says trying to sound aggressive but failing because of my intense tickles.

"It is now, how dare you fight back!" I say playfully as I continuously tickle katski's stomach.

"You- hahaha- dont stand a-pftt- chanc- ahahaha" hes so cute. While im distracted by katski's adorable declaration he turns me over and pins me down.

"Guess who's got the upper hand now shitty- hair!" He says triumphantly. I cant let him win. I must emerge victorious! With that enthusiasm I flip katski yet again and this time begin tickling his neck.

"Haha! I do!" I love playing with katski, I think as I tickle him like 4,000 continuous times.

"You will never win!"

"Like hell I wo- hahaha!" Katski makes a loud adorable laugh and tries to push me off again, he fails. Is being this cute allowed? Katski struggles under me and kicks me. That hurt! I shall make him pay! In tickles of course...

Bakugou POV:

Ejiro has me pinned down and is tickling me with no remorse (AN: Or should you say no regrets- hehehe) He is so cruel when it comes to tickle wars. This is no longer a tickle war its a ticklepocalypse. I must win!

I try kicking Ejiro but its no use, he just tickles me harder. I guess ill just have to suprise him, then ill tickle him senseless! I grab both of his cheeks and pull him in for a soft kiss. This catches him off guard and he takes his hands off of my stomach. He places his hands on my face in an effort to deepen the kiss.

Then I push him down and put my legs on either side of his torso. I start to tickle his waist again knowing thats where hes the most ticklish. I guess knowing your boyfriend does have its perks.

I tickle him until hes out of breath, then I tickle him some more.

"Katski I just -*wheeze* pftt hahaha" I cut him off by deepening my tickles. He cant even finish his sentence, maybe I will win. No, just kidding I already knew I'd win. I keep a smug expression as I shout.

"Ha! I win SUCK IT!" He then looks me in the eyes and forms a pout. It's very fake.

"Hmp, no you don't cuz I never surrendered!" He then attempts to get me back and pin me down. He fails and I tickle him half to death.

"Pathetic" I scoff as I look down at my boyfriend and go in for another tickle sabotage. He tries to say something but his laughs stop him. How sad.

"P-please kats- hah hahaha" tears form in his eyes as he tries to surrender. I shall not let him! Well, I probably will.

"I- pftt- I surren- hahaha I- I surrender" heh I win, I should gloat now...

"HAHA BITCH EAT SHIT I WIN!" that may have been too much. Ejiro struggles to get up because he is so out of breath from my intense tickles. I knew he couldn't handle them, that pussy.

"So, what did you wake me up so early on a Saturday  for ?" I ask with a bit of attitude in my tone.

"Babe, I woke you up at 11:30"

"So?"

"And it's a Monday"

"Oh"

Maybe we should just ditch I mean, our classmates are pretty observant and they would get a little ... suspicious if we both arrived late at the same time.

"You wanna just ditch?" I say hoping that Ejiro will say yes and go with me, I really am not in the mood for a bunch of losers questioning the life out of me.

"Sure!" He says in a lively tone followed by his trademark adorable smile.

We head over to the mall to get some food with one thing on my mind...

I won the tickle war looser.

______________________________________

Ummmmm... not much of an author note here I guess...

Suggestions for the next oneshot maybe...

Word count: 1022