singer! kirishima x bakugou

I don't own the art above credits to the artist as usual 0_0

-kiribaku
-a touch of tododeku
-VERY gay
-singer kiri x bakugou
Enjoy!

Kirishima POV:

I clutch the microphone in my hands and part my lips, I begin singing:

"Back to the streets where we began feeling as good as lovers can, you know. Well, now we're feeling so good.

I look out into the crowd and spot a beautiful blonde with striking red eyes, tonight ill make this song out to him (this is just a tactic he uses to make his singing more emotional)

"Pickin' up things we shouldn't read, it looks like the end of history as we know. Its just the end of the world. Back to the streets where we began, feeling as good as love... you could, we can."

"Into a place where thoughts can bloom, Into a room where its nine in the afternoon! And we know that it could be, and we know that it should and you know that you feel it too 'cause its 9 in the afternoon"

I look him in the eyes and continue to sing, he looks at me back and I smile wholeheartedly.

"Your eyes are the size of the moon, you could cause you can so you do. Were feeling so good just the way that we do when its nine in the afternoon."

A small smile appears on his face when I go back to focusing on my singing. Its like no one else is there, its like im singing just for him. My pitch grows higher as I sing.

"Your eyes are the size of the moon you could 'cause you can so you do, we're feeling so good-

"- back to the street, down to our feet loosing the feeling of feeling unique, Do you know what I mean?  Back to the place, hey, where we used to stay Man it feels good to feel this way now I know what I mean..."

I pant lightly and continue,

"Back to the street, back to the place, Back to the room where it all began. Back to the street, back to the place, back to the room where it all began, cause its nine in the afternoon, your eyes are the size of the moon you could cause you can so you do, were feeling so good, just the way that we do-

When its nine in the afternoon."

I pant heavily as cheers and applause fill the audience, people stand up from their seats and whistle, there is a lot of commotion but my focus still stays on the blonde.

I'm curious...

I say a quiet 'thank you' and exit the stage. Once I get off of the small stage I subconsciously am drawn towards the ash blonde, I walk to him slowly my eyes never leaving his as he smirks.

"That was amazing..." he says in a deep voice that I am not ever going to forget. His voice- I don't know how to describe, its raspy but smooth? Its deep but soft?

I realize that I am staring and I quickly apologize. He just smiles and tells me its okay. God Ill do anything to hear his voice again.

He asks me to follow him and I gladly oblige, it would feel nice to finally experience some other emotion than well, nothing. And I mean, its blatantly obvious where this is leading... ill be sore tomorrow im sure of it if those really are the blondes intentions...

He leads me to his car and opens the door for me and I step in. I mean hey, if this guy is a rapist or something at least ill have some story to tell... this guy certainly does seem... interesting

Bakugou POV:

I sit at a table by myself. I'm so fucking bored.. I take a sip of my coffee before allowing my head to rest on my hand. I get lost in my thoughts of schoolwork until something saves me from this cycle of boredom, I hear a voice and my eyes turn to face a beautiful man.

His eyes are a scarlet red and his hair matching that same shade. His hair is down and he wears a small leather jacket with a graphic tee under it. he has on black jeans and a chain belt. For the most part he looks nervous and his singing is a little quiet.

Quiet until he faces me. He looks me dead in the eyes and at that moment he starts to sing. He sings as if the song was dedicated to me. I must take this man home with me. hes hot. ( no hetero intended).

Once he gets off of the stage he begins walking towards me. I compliment him and for a second he just seems dazed. He looks at me for a while and just starts apologizing I just take this as an opportunity to gaze at his breathtaking features once more. I reassure him and invite him to join me and come over to my house. he agrees.

~~~~~~~~~Le time skipo~~~~~~~

We arrive at my house and when we walk in I instantly pin him to the wall. I kiss down his neck and he moans almost loudly. I begin stripping him of his shirt and he gives me a small smile filled with ecstasy and lust.

I take him to my room and lay him on the bed. He falls asleep. What a dork.
I get on the bed and lay down beside him. He looks so peaceful. I play with his soft hair and throw a blanket over his body. I love him already.

<<<<<<< after le sleep>>>>>>>>>

I wake up to a gorgeous, dorky, red head on my right side with his head rested on my chest and our legs intertwined. I feel his hot breath on my chest and I relax, the morning light complimenting his features perfectly.

Its at that moment when the crisp fall air hits my face that I wonder, how did I get so lucky?

______________________________________
UWU another chapter completed at 4 in the morning 👌👌👌

Word count: 1031 words