Bubble Party!

I don't own the art above, credits to the artist as usual (it's adorable right?)❤️

-Fluffy❤️
-gay sons
-dId I mEnTioN fLuFf?!
-Smol! Bakugou x Smol Kirishima (Dey like 10)

Kirishima POV:

Bubbles! Yay! I reach out my hands to pop a bubble hovering in front of my face. I giggle in delight and close my eyes with a wide toothy smile.

"Aaaah haha!" I laugh prancing around and popping more bubbles. My fun is interrupted when I hear shouting coming from behind me. I snap my neck over at the sound and see a small green boy being pinned to the wall by a slightly taller blond. My eyes widen in realization and I drop my bubble wand to go and help the broccoli boi.

"Hey! Stop it!" I yell at the blond. At the sound of my voice I can see his shoulders tense up like a scared kitten, all in all, it's cute. He unhands the broccoli boi and pouts while holding the part of his arm just above his elbow awkwardly.

"W-whatever, shut u-up!" He shouts at me with uncertainty laced in his otherwise rather raspy voice. I want to swoon but from what I've seen so far it's no doubt that my actions will be met with a punch square in the jaw. Though, I never know how the blond will react to anything I may do and with that being said I can't just assume that any interaction with the blond will go south. Besides, life is short so might as well live it up, right?

"What's your name?" I face the blond, starting out with a standard 'I'd like to know more about you' question, hopefully it'll hint at that at least.

"My name is Bakugou" he pauses and looks up at my hair with starry eyes. "And your hair is so cool!" He blushes and looks away.

"No, it's stupid, I mean- your hair is stupid! Gaaaah I- I mean- I don't know! Shut up!" His face glows redder that a beet and he looks away embarrassed.

"You really think so?" I respond in a slightly saddened tone while bringing a hand up to my short black hair and twirling it in my finger to examine.

"No! I mean-yes! Ugh! Didn't I tell you to shut up!" I smile down at the blond, taking advantage of my slightly taller stature (Kirishima isn't actually taller than Bakugou but shhhhhhhhhhh) he covers his face with his hands to prevent me from seeing the very prominent blush that is obviously on his face.

I decide to just leave that as that and go to see if the broccoli boi is okay. I look around and see that he has run into the arms of a really tall heterochromatic red and white haired boy. I shrug in response and look back down at the blond who's face still rests in his slender, pale hands.

Finally, after a few minutes, I hear a deep breath come from the blond and I see his hands move off of his face. He nearly has a heart attack when he sees me.

"Gah! Why the hell are you still here?!!!" He screams looking at me with wide eyes.

"Uh- I had to make sure you and the broccoli kid were alright-" I speak holding the nape of my neck awkwardly. Bakugou starts giggling and looks up at me, this time with a tint of pink on his otherwise pale cheeks.

"What's so funny?" I respond, feeling my heart jump into my throat at the beautiful sound that is Bakugou's giggle.

"It's just-'broccoli- pftt- broc-coli boy describes him p-perfectly bahaha!!!" Dear god, my heart is beating so fast that I'm afraid I'll collapse! My legs feel weak and my fingers feel jittery. What is this feeling? Why has my breath been taken away?

I think my mommies described something like this as- heart failure? I think I have some of the symptoms! Irregular heartbeat and breathing! Oh god I'm gonna die!

Okay, I'll just stay calm. I take a deep breath and ignore the odd symptoms that I seem to have acquired in an instant. Instead of freaking out, I stare blankly at the blond boy that seems to have been the cause of my 'heart failure'.

He's so interesting! I hadn't noticed before but his eyes are a deep red, like mine and his hair it looks so light it could almost be considered strawberry blond! I also notice that he has a couple of scars scattered around his legs. It looks like he fell down or something.

I tilt my head in intrigue while continuing to stare down at the blond and gawk at his amazingly breathtaking features. Maybe this heart failure thing isn't so bad...

I am brought back to earth by Bakugou snapping in-front of my face angrily.

"Helooo, earth to weird hair! Are you good?" I look down at him.

"Y-yea, I'm fine." He turns around and crosses his arms.

"Good for you!" I tilt my head in confusion and gaze at the blond who has a small blush tinting his cheeks again. I giggle at him.

"What about you?" I ask raising a brow. His face grows redder than before.

"H-huh?" He stutters avoiding eye-contact. I sigh.

"I meant you, are you okay?'' I elaborate, staring at the boy. He smirks.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine! I was just seein' if you were okay!" I smile in response to his smirk.

"Oh okay." I respond nonchalantly with a shrug. "Hey, do ya wanna go play with some bubbles" I continue watching the smaller boy's eyes light up.

"Yeah!" He shouts following me to my house to play with bubbles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then Kirishima introduced Bakugou to his mothers' and they all had a bubble war, the end. :p

________________________________

Er, I don't really know what to write for the AN here so um, thanks for reading?

Word count: 1,001