Invitation

Cupid: Hi there readers, Dylan and I are getting married and we'd love to see you there (not that you have a choice—well you kind of do I guess).

Dylan: No, they don't have a choice, once they move on to the next chapter they would already be at our wedding.

Cupid: Yeah but it's up to them to move on to the next chapter so technically, they do have a choice.

Dylan: I guess so.

Cupid: Anyway, as I was saying, the wedding will begin in the next chapter, aren't you all excited? I totally am. Aren't you Dylan?

Dylan: ...of course I am.

Cupid: Huh? Why are you so shy about it now? I could have sworn that in the last chapter you were very voc—

Dylan: I'm so excited about the next chapter! See? I can't wait so let's not waste time talking about what happened in the last chapter and get to the point here.

Cupid: But the point has already been made, they're invited, that's all this was about.

Dylan: Okay then, let's say goodbye and get going.

Cupid: So soon? But I want to talk to them more! Guys who do you think is more adorable, me or Dy—

Dylan: Well everyone, it was nice talking to you all, we'll be on our way now before Cupid starts saying stupid shit.

Cupid: Guys I managed to get out of Dylan's grasp since he's a weakling, going back to what I said—AHHHH MY HAIR! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR! LET GO—guys...before he drags me away...the answer is...Dylan! He's more adorable. AHHHHHHH—

***

Well everyone, on to the next chapter the wedding is starting soon!

(template by: invitation PNG Designed By skyarts from <a>Pngtree.com</a>)