Chapter 64 - Bad Intentions

[Small Author's note: I apologize for the terrible drawing of Dylan, you see, I'm not an artist and I wanted to post these chapters today so I decided to half-ass the rest of the drawing and since I hate coloring, I didn't color it much. Also, this is a long-ass chapter so get comfy. (Update: I colored it.)]

***CUPID'S POV***

"Do I really have to wear something like this? Isn't it a bit too much?"

I was currently forcing Dylan to wear one of my old tuxedos because I knew that if he showed up in his regular clothes to my Mother's house, she would be even more upset.

"It's not that bad, just be lucky it's not pink like mine, then again the pink is way better, but you have bad taste and would rather wear this one," I was tying his tie.

"Do you think things are actually going to go bad? I feel like we could change her mind about me," he grinned a bit.

God, he's so cute.

"How about we skip the whole thing and mess around instead," I pulled him by the tie so that his face was close to mine.

"Ha, ha, very funny, we're going to see her whether you like it or not," he rolled his eyes.

"Why do you want to meet her so bad? She's a terrible person!" I whined letting go of the tie.

"I want to know if she'll have the guts to hate me face to face," he put on the shoes I let him borrow.

"Dylan, this is my Mother we're talking about, she is going to be a bitch no matter what," I sighed.

"Alright, I'll see for myself."

"Stop being so persistent! I really don't want to go!" I sunk into the chair I had in my closet.

He walked up to me and kneeled down by the arm of the chair to look at me, "Why don't you want me to meet her?"

I gave him a sad look, "I don't want her to hurt you."

"But you'll be there, won't you? I'll be fine and if things do get out of hand, then we can just leave," he suggested.

"Ahhh! You are so adorable Dylan, just let me have some fun with you instead!" I got up and lunged towards him trying to take off his tux which we took so long putting on.

He hit me in the head, "Keep doing this and I'll ban you from touching me in general."

"You're no fun," I huffed in defeat.

***

"I can't believe you managed to convince me to bring you here..." I held Dylan's hand as we made our way to Mother's house.

"I'm sort of regretting it, but it's too late now..." He looked at the place a bit shocked.

This place wasn't different from Earth, it's just the feeling one gets from being here, other than that Mother's place was just a pink house under a pink sky with many workers and other beings surrounding the place.

Speaking of workers they kept spreading rumors amongst each other about who Dylan was to me and why I'm back here.

"Eros! Welcome back!" Once again my Mother appeared before me making a grand and elegant entrance.

Your mom is Aphrodite?! Wait, I should have known that already, it's the basics, but it's still shocking.