Chapter 39 - Starting Plan

***DYLAN'S POV***

Once we teleported back to my apartment, we began planning.

***

We were currently in the living room sitting across from each other.

"Okay, so repeat the plan I need to make sure you didn't add any unnecessary shit to it," I said crossing my arms in front of me.

"So first we—well you—go to the shop and talk to the guy as many times needed until he confesses and gives you something, then you reject him...and then I walk in and tell him I'm your boyfriend and laugh at his face!" I slapped him in the face for adding the last part.

"No, you don't walk in at all, got it?" I said gritting my teeth.

"Fine, fine," he rubbed his cheek and pouted.

"Good."

"But what if he touches you? I won't allow that! I mean, you're mine! No one gets to touch what is—"

I slapped him again cutting him off, "I am not a possession you idiot," I closed my eyes and took a breath trying to calm down.

"Ouch! I know, but you get what I mean!" He said holding his face in pain.

He acts all possessive yet he didn't fucking ask me out.

"He won't touch me okay?" I said getting up.

"He better not or else..." He whispered, but I chose to ignore it.

***

"Okay, so we're here! I'm not pissed, I'm totally fine with this! Everything's great!" Cupid slowly began losing what was left of his sanity, sadly much was already gone from all the times he'd hit his head.

"Relax, all I gotta do is talk and reject him," I reassured him.

"Yeah! Sure! Easy! I have a bad fucking feeling about this," he looked crazy as fuck.

"Calm the fuck down I won't let him do anything, trust me," I walked in with Cupid following behind.

"So where is this fucker?"

"God damn it Cupid, you don't need to be so harsh," I whispered.

"Oh, hey you!"

Oh shit, here I go.

I turned around and saw the brunet.

"Hey...stranger..." I awkwardly said walking up to him.

"So, you finally had the guts to come buy what you wanted?" He asked.

"Yeah, I also came to apologize for yesterday..."

This couldn't get any more awkward.

"Oh, it's okay! But if you really want to apologize, then how about joining me for a coffee, I just got off my shift," he offered.

By this point Cupid was flicking him off and yelling curse words at him, the poor guy couldn't even see nor hear what was being done and said to him.

"Sure, I don't see why not," I agreed not really wanting to.

"Dylan I am about to fucking kill him I swear to god..."

I ignored Cupid as we walked to the coffee shop.

***

Once in the coffee shop we got some drinks and sat down.

Cupid was angrily shooting arrows at people glancing over at us every five seconds.