Chapter 28 - Where am I?

***DYLAN'S POV ***

I opened my eyes to see a very pink room.

Where the fuck am I? Did I die? Why would hell look this pretty? Why is this bed so soft? Why is this view so nice? Am I real—

"Oh mi god, what you doing here?! Who you are child?!" Some old lady with an unfamiliar accent asked. She was dressed in pink as well, I saw her grab a bell near the bed.

"I—I'm sorry, I don't know why I—" I was cut off by the screeching sound of that godforsaken bell and her yelling.

Who the fuck is she and where the fuck am I?!

"EROS! EROS! STRANGER IN GUEST ROOM, DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS, I CALL POLICE NOW!"

Holy shit police? No, wait, Eros? Isn't that Cupid? Why am I—

Cupid dashed in.

"NO LINDA DROP THE PHONE! I KNOW HIM IT'S OKAY!" Cupid yelled before he slipped on the slippery floors.

I flinched at the fall.

Honestly, how is he still functional?

"You know him? He friend? No wait," she smiled, "he boyfriend, no?" she chuckled.

"Uh, I don't know yet, but I know him, I brought him here last night, sorry," Cupid said getting up from the floor.

"WAIT, YOU! WHY YOU NO SHOW UP FOR WEEKS? ME AND OTHER WORKERS WAIT AND WAIT, BUT YOU NO COME! DO YOU HATE ME? I CARE FOR YOU AND YOU LEAVE ME TO WORRY, BAD! BAD! BAD BOY!" She began hitting Cupid repeatedly.

"Lin—Linda please, not now you're embarrassing me!" Cupid blushed when he saw me laughing.

"MY SHOE GOING TO EMBARRASS YOU IN FACE IF YOU DISAPPEAR AGAIN WITHOUT TELLING ME, WATCH!" she warned as she walked out of the room.

"So, is she your grandma or something?" I asked, amused.

"Kind of, my mother sent her and her workers to take care of me since I'm away, they are like helpers for gods and goddesses each god has their own group of helpers" he scratched the back of his head.

"You have parents? Who are they?" I asked in confusion.

"Uhhh, well, I'm not sure if now is the time to talk about that," he sat down on a pink couch.

"Oh, okay," I dropped the subject.

"So, are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you feel like your soul is missing? Did Linda hurt you? Is your hand oka—" Cupid began asking, but I cut him off.

"Yes, I'm okay, no I'm pretty sure my soul is still here, and the only thing Linda did was give me ear damage," I laughed.

Cupid got up and walked towards me.

"Are you okay Cupi—" I was cut off when Cupid tackled me with a hug.

"Jeez, what's gotten into you?" I questioned.

I could feel his heartbeat going thump, thump, thump, next to mine. Wait, if I could feel his heartbeat...then he could feel mine as well, what if he finds out I like him?