Chapter 21 - What loser?

***CUPID'S POV***

I have no idea what I've done but Dylan has been avoiding me a lot recently. I thought he was accepting the fact that he loved me but now I'm not so sure anymore.

Did I do something to upset him? Was it because I slept in his bed that night?

"So when are you going to go?"

I looked up at Dylan who was sitting across from me eating his breakfast.

"Huh?"

What does he mean when am I 'going to go?'

"You know, like, when are you going to get over me?" He still wasn't looking me in the eyes.

"Where did this come from all of a sudden?" I asked with a worried expression on my face.

"Nowhere, I was just wondering when you'd stop toying with me," he got up and put his bowl in the sink.

"I'm not toying with you, I am genuinely in love with you, if I wasn't, I would have left by now. Heck, I would have called that one girl from the coffee shop if I wasn't serious about you," when I mentioned the girl from the coffee shop he seemed to twitch a little.

"I'm going to go meet up with, Rachel and Rose don't wait up for me."

With that said, he walked straight out, not even asking me if I wanted to tag along.

I need to get to the bottom of this!

***

After changing clothes and snooping around a little I ended up outside on the cold streets.

I matched people here and there, I also went on the down low because I didn't want to attract a crowd.

***

After some time I decided to go buy some coffee from that one place Dylan and I went to last time.

When I got there as soon as I walked in I was immediately tackled by the girl from before.

Does she come here often? Or was it just a coincidence?

"Hey!" She seemed to be very happy to see me, in fact, she seemed to have known that I was going to come here.

This is going to go horribly.

She pulled me out of the coffee shop and near a place where not too many people were.

"I actually didn't think that loser would have a reality check and agree to help me!" She laughed.

What loser?

I suddenly remembered how uncomfortable Dylan was when I mentioned her this morning.

This "loser" better not be Dylan because I will make sure her life is hell if she's the one who made him all depressed and stuff!